Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

si's , fat fives or gsr blades on cb7???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

si's , fat fives or gsr blades on cb7???

just curious, has anyone put si, gsr blades or fat fives on cb7???
    i know adapters are needed and i did find about other 4x100 wheels on cb7 but not on these particular wheels, but coming from a DA9 background im a big fan of blades and si's and im wondring if anyone has done this before and if there's an pictures?!?!?!

Nope, those adapters suck. There are plenty of wheels for 4x114.3 or you could even 5 lug swap it.

Personally i hate all the wheels you listed as a side note, i've seen far far far too many of them and they aren't even that interesting.

Comment

you could just get some si's off a prelude and put them on your car

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172217

Comment

saw blades look great on the cb's
        RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

i know you probably see them everywhere lol i know i see them too , but i prefer a stock look on my car , and them are my fave stock wheels for any honda out there, im thinking of trying it just to take a pick and say i tried it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deme_cb7 View Post
            i know you probably see them everywhere lol i know i see them too , but i prefer a stock look on my car , and them are my fave stock wheels for any honda out there, im thinking of trying it just to take a pick and say i tried it lol
            You prefer a stock look?

So none of these wheels give you the look you want?

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            the 14 inch wheels won't fit your legends. Sorry this post was originally from cb7tuner so i included them because they fit cb7's

Every wheel here is 4x114.3 so they will fit the legends ( there are a few brochure pictures with 5 lug wheels, those are 5x114.3 for you g2 guys )

Every wheel in this post is 15 inch unless stated otherwise.

1990/1991 accord EX/SE wheels

1992/1993 EX sedan wheels

1992/1993 accord EX coupe / 10th anniversary edition wheels

1993 accord SE wheels

1994/1995 accord EX wheels

1995-1997 accord v6 wheels

1996-1997 EX sedan wheels ( no these are not hubcaps lol )

1996-1997 accord EX coupe wheels

1998-2000 accord EX sedan wheels

1998-2000 accord EX coupe wheels ( both sedan and coupe wheels are improper directional wheels, they go the opposite direction when mounted on the other side of the car )

2000 accord special edition wheels

2001-2002 accord EX sedan wheels

2001-2002 accord ex coupe wheels

2001-2001 accord special edition wheels

1986-1988 acura legend sedan wheels ( the front wheel obviously )

1987-1990 acura legend coupe wheels ( 87/88 are painted silver and 89/90 are machined finish ) ( painted style shown )

1989-1990 acura legend sedan wheels

1992-1993 si / vtechonda prelude wheels

1994-1996 honda prelude si / vtec wheels

1992-1996 honda prelude special edition wheels. ( They were also available as an accessory i believe and available with the sides of the spokes painted )

1997 Acura 2.2CL wheels

1997 acura 3.0CL wheels ( 16 inch )

1998-1999 acura 2.3CL wheels

1998 acura 3.0CL wheels ( 16 inch )

1999 acura 3.0CL wheels

And just because these are the wheels i have on my own car i will post a picture of them on a CB

1996 acura 2.5TL wheels

1997-1998 acura 2.5TL wheels

1992-1994 acura vigor wheels ( you can use 90-93 accord center caps to get H logos )

1996 JDM integra type R ( is this a toy car? it almost looks like one )

[img]Accessory wheels are going to be a bitch to cover because there are so many of them and its hard to find picture of them

These are accessory wheels for 1990-1993 accords

There are 3 styles

This is the first style, these are 14 inch for dx/lx trims

This is the second kind, they are 14 inch for dx/lx accords ( and maybe preludes )

They also came with different painted inner spokes. I found these on a prelude

They also came stock around the world

This is the third kind, they are 15 inch for LX wagons and ex/se accords

They also came stock in other places around the world

These were accessories for 94-97 accords dx/lx and 92-96 prelude S trim levels

Kind of hard to see but the farthest left and right wheels were also accessories for accords dx/lx's ( they're 14 inch ) and maybe preludes S's but i've never seen a prelude S with them

I've seen these once in the junkyard ( they're actually still there as of the date of this post but there are only 3 ) I think these were for 95-97 accord v6's only but theres nothing to stop them from going on anything else. These are 15 inch

There are a lot to cover in this picture

The wheel 1 right and 1 down from the top left ( the mesh one with a lug cap ) is a 14 inch accessory wheel for the 98-02 DX accord only

The one in the first column at the bottom ( bottom left ) was an accessory for 98-02 accord LX's

I think the top right and bottom wheel in the second colum are also 4x114.3 but i am not 100% sure

The wheel in the 3rd column i am unsure about as well

Those prelude SE wheels above

This is why i think they're accessories as well. I think the accessory ones say prelude in cursive on the caps and the stock SE ones have H logos

red painted inner spokes here

Only the two wheels on the right will fit. ( the most right wheel is a stock 9293 accord coupe wheel, the one 1 to the left of it is a 14 inch accessory wheel ) The other 3 wheels are 4x100 for civics

The big wheel in the background is the 1st accessory wheel for the 90-93 accords with golden inner spokes

These wheels were accessories for 87-90 acura legend coupes and sedans. These are 15 inch

Some wheels i really hope to find some day

accessory wheels for the 1992-1994 acura vigors. These are 15 inch

I guess for 1998 you could get the acura 3.0CL with chrome versions of the 1997 3.0CL wheels ( this is from a 1998 brochure ) These are 16 inch

For the 1996-1998 acura 2.5TL these wheels were offered. Also very nice wheels. They're 15 inch

These were JDM options for the 1990-1993 accords. They look very similar to the vigor accessory wheels and 98-02 accord wheels. They look to be 15 inch but i'm not 100% sure

I'll update this with more pictures and information if anyone notices something i missed and i can verify it.[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172217
              they are not the same , very similar but not exactly the same , although i do like the lude si's

You prefer a stock look?

So none of these wheels give you the look you want?
              yes they provide a great stock look, and great ones i'm not gonna lie, but not the stock look i want, personally the ones i have on my cb7 are awesome but i just wanna see what they look like it wouldn't be a permanent thing on my cb
              Last edited by Jarrett; 06-12-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                Yeah but too bad those look absolutely nothing like any of the ones he wants to put on the car.
                i just wanna see what they look like it wouldn't be a permanent thing on my cb
                Well then just get a set of adapters and do what it do. Then you peep game on what it looks like then remove the adapters and go about your business.

Comment

just curious, has anyone put si, gsr blades or fat fives on cb7???
                  i know adapters are needed and i did find about other 4x100 wheels on cb7 but not on these particular wheels, but coming from a DA9 background im a big fan of blades and si's and im wondring if anyone has done this before and if there's an pictures?!?!?!
                  you should probably consider the final offset of the wheels after you've run adapters. also, consider the stress that adapters can put on parts like wheel bearings. AND, tire places like America's Tire Co. will not touch your car if you've got adapters or spacers. these are all things to consider as well.

Comment

I've seen Type R's on CB7's, is it from Integras?

Comment

I actually had adapters for the mk3 Jetta 5 spoke wheels on my car. Im at work at the moment but I did manage to fit them on my car. I'll send up some pictures later on. I had the first style of si wheels. Eg style. Not ek

Comment

Adapters that change your lug pattern are unsafe. Period.
                        Originally posted by cb7_92accord View Post
                        The 1996 ITR had a 4x114.3 lug pattern. It was the only one, and only that year.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_92accord View Post
                          96 was the only year of Integra Type R wheels that have the correct bolt pattern for our cars.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Tippey pretty much summed it all up. If need be go check out peoples MRT to see what wheels that arent stock to our cars would look like. Good example, check out my MRT as I am on prelude si wheels. Many members have 4x114.3 wheels that are not stock to oru cars. Go take a look and see what you think

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

5 lug CL "Si" rims
                              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Working...
                              X