Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Maxima Rear Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxima Rear Seat

I am thinking of buying a 2000 Nissan Maxima rear seat. I did some searching on google and found these specs.

2000 Maxima
    Rear head room: 37.4 in.
    Rear hip Room: 53.7 in.
    Rear leg room: 36.2 in.
    Rear shoulder room: 56.2 in.

93 accord
    Rear Headroom: 37.50
    Rear Hip Room: 54.10
    Rear Legroom: 34.30
    Rear Shoulder Room: 54.30

Here are some pics of the seat. What do you guys think any hope of it fitting? The only thing i am concerned with is the mounting points for the seat. I know a member here did a 97 maxima interior but hers was a one piece seat it did not have the removable bolsters.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=151627

Comment

yup i know but hers is a 97 seat. it does not have the separate side bolsters and the bottom of her seat is straight and does not have that bend like the 2000 version

Comment

does that bend really make a difference?

Comment

i think it does. but no idea tho thats why im asking for some help with it before buying the thing.

Comment

Them are some nice seats, I'm interested if they will fit too. Let us know.
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

will do. the only real thing i am concerned about is that bottom bend of the seat. i dont want a huge hole on the bottom of my rear seat.

Comment

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
                will do. the only real thing i am concerned about is that bottom bend of the seat. i dont want a huge hole on the bottom of my rear seat.
                I don't think your gonna get around that, not unless you fab something up to fill in the gap.

Comment

huh. only other good option would be a accord bottom leather and the maxima top.

that might look sexy.

Comment

huh. only other good option would be a accord bottom leather and the maxima top.

that might look sexy.
                    I was referring to the gap you were worried about. And yeah maybe that combo will work, who knows.

Comment

yea i know what the reference was to. Just would not even know where to start on filling the gap.

doing a interior swap on a car this old is stressful especially whit parts for it in black being this rare.

time to think my options through again.

Comment

yea i know what the reference was to. Just would not even know where to start on filling the gap.

doing a interior swap on a car this old is stressful especially whit parts for it in black being this rare.

time to think my options through again.
                        Just a cut to shape, carpeted piece of MDF or something similar should do the trick.
                        Last edited by dj_ender; 05-22-2012, 02:34 AM.

Comment

The slits in the left and right seat looks like a big vagina.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

The measurements you got are more of the back seat area, not the seat components themselves.

If you ask real nice, customlowz might help you out. He has an 03 Maxima, which is the same 5th generation as the 2000. He might be willing to do a little measuring for you.

Comment

wasnt there a girl who had the front and rear maxima seats with the power hooked up in her cb7. i rember reading and looking at it on this site a few years back

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Working...
                              X