Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bumper Cover ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddy got a certifit bumper for less than 100 if junkyards are no where near your location

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
    My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
    Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

I get bumpers for $30 at my yard.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        I have 2 perfectly good black DX bumpers sitting in my garage.
        I can have ?
        Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
        Originally posted by deevergote
        den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Do I really have to ban you two?

Comment

Make him promise to take back his voiced admiration of the "stanced" look and let him stay. His "stance on stance", if you will. You will.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
              Make him promise to take back his voiced admiration of the "stanced" look and let him stay. His "stance on stance", if you will. You will.
              Got a good laugh out of this Yes OP the lip kits do look badass on our cars but since stance has been brought into it I am going to recommend now not to put crazy low offset wheels and ridiculous camber for your safety, other peoples safety, the well being of your car, and your wallet! Now back on topic, look on craigslist for car part outs. However, I would still highly recomend the JY.

My car came with a 90/91 bumper and trunk lid and its a 93 lx. I found a 92 lx at the yard that was near mint. I grabbed its hook trunk lid and front bumper. Now the front bumper was black but the hood and trunk matched my paint near flawlessly. With that in mind, I painted the front bumper and molding and mounted it on my car along with a legend lip. All at a cost of around 100 bucks for those big parts. Trust the JY in this case your wallet will thank you later.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Do I really have to ban you two?
                Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                Did i miss something??

ps
                Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                Got a good laugh out of this Yes OP the lip kits do look badass on our cars but since stance has been brought into it I am going to recommend now not to put crazy low offset wheels and ridiculous camber for your safety, other peoples safety, the well being of your car, and your wallet! Now back on topic, look on craigslist for car part outs. However, I would still highly recomend the JY.

My car came with a 90/91 bumper and trunk lid and its a 93 lx. I found a 92 lx at the yard that was near mint. I grabbed its hook trunk lid and front bumper. Now the front bumper was black but the hood and trunk matched my paint near flawlessly. With that in mind, I painted the front bumper and molding and mounted it on my car along with a legend lip. All at a cost of around 100 bucks for those big parts. Trust the JY in this case your wallet will thank you later.

I'm not talking about slamming my car 1" from the ground or cambering... i just want to lower it alittle. Actually i have no idea what you guys are talking about ? All im looking for is bumbers. The junk yard is like an hour away and CB7s there are many but pretty stripped from bumbers to relays stripped. im removing the body kit because of product quality issues i did not see before because i was so happy with it, plus i hit a pot hole sent from satan him self and have a crack through damn near the entire front bumper.
                Last edited by tutsuo; 04-26-2012, 01:04 PM.
                Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Ya I don't understand why the covers are $55 somewhere then $300 elsewhere doesn't make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Buckda View Post
                    Ya I don't understand why the covers are $55 somewhere then $300 elsewhere doesn't make sense
                    I believe some are made of REALLY cheap material. I, instead went to the junk yard and found some decent bumpers and got them both for $100.00 USD

Comment

Whats up Guys. From recent experience with my 92 I got a after Market Bumper Cover for like $60 Bucks and thought I made out like a Bandit. after the car was painted I looked at it and the Cover just does not sit right at all. Its has a Gab on both side where it meets the front Fenders and just does not look Stock at all.

I am on the Hunt now in local Junk Yards finding a good OEM so I can send it to the Paint shop so they can paint and put it back on.

Get OEM Used.

Trust me you wont go wrong.

Earcandy

Comment

I pulled on off of.. uh ebay. Bought one... $55. Looks good to me. Oem as can be.

I like blue

Comment

Originally posted by jurizar View Post
                          I pulled on off of.. uh ebay. Bought one... $55. Looks good to me. Oem as can be.
                          You Lucked out then My Friend..

lol

Comment

Working...
                          X