Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

XXR 522s Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XXR 522s Question

Hey guys I have a Seattle Silver CB7 and i wanted some opinions on these Wheels im thinking of getting they will be XXR 522s Bronze 16x8 +0 Offset, And im not to sure what Tire profile to get Thinking of 215/50/R16 Let me know what you guys think

Car:

Wheels:
    Last edited by EFSOHC; 04-12-2012, 02:50 AM.
    CB will be out beginning of March

Edit: Yay you fixed it.
    Last edited by Ander; 04-12-2012, 02:54 AM.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ander;2976481]Here's his images...lol.

Thanks xD

Comment

195/50/16 or 195/55/16 would be your best bet.

Comment

Maybe 195/50/R16 then I get good deals on brand new tires 1/2 off

Originally posted by Ander View Post
          Edit: Yay you fixed it.
          YAYY i DID it im still a noob

Comment

lucky on that deal. i have brand new tires on my 18's and a set of tires for my oem rims with like 200 miles on them and i already want a new set of rims.

Originally posted by EFSOHC View Post
            Maybe 195/50/R16 then I get good deals on brand new tires 1/2 off

Comment

Those are 17s on my Pictures, the tires are 215/50/17 and they scrape, I cant imagine 18s Lol. Im thinking about gettin Bridgestones Potenzas or something if they come in that size

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
              lucky on that deal. i have brand new tires on my 18's and a set of tires for my oem rims with like 200 miles on them and i already want a new set of rims.

Comment

Either of the previously mentioned sizes or maybe 205-50-16.
                H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

Im goin to do all this Real soon ill post pics when i do Thanks for the input

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
                  Either of the previously mentioned sizes or maybe 205-50-16.

Comment

are you sure you want to go with 0 offset??? like the wheels

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                    My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

i agree with ravens. if you want to be slammed like a mofo then go with 0 but the 20 offset will be nice. check out kouzies old ride he had them with a 20 offset. and he rocked the 205-50-16

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=162306

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
                        are you sure you want to go with 0 offset??? like the wheels
                        I can find +25 offset, but should I just go ahead and do all 4 +25 or just the front 2
                        I just want peoples input, tryin to se what would look best

Yeah m going to go with the offset, ive seen this thread just didn't come to mind

i agree with ravens. if you want to be slammed like a mofo then go with 0 but the 20 offset will be nice. check out kouzies old ride he had them with a 20 offset. and he rocked the 205-50-16

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=162306

Comment

i might be doing the same rims as you. or the xxr 526 in a 17x9

Comment

the 522s come also in a flat black, gold and chromium black something like that, what tire profile would u put on the 17s 205-50-17?

i might be doing the same rims as you. or the xxr 526 in a 17x9

Comment

An offset that low is not made for your car. If you want to look like a retard, and wear the fuck out of the inside of your expensive tires, then do it.

I fucking hate this stupid cheap-shit XXR trend and all the ricers that want to be "stanced"

Comment

Working...
                              X