Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior

My 93 EX coupe has tan interior i hate it. I want black and grey with maybe an accent color. But I have no clue what will work for back seats, where to get a new floor mat, door panels, or headliner. Can anyone help?

Originally posted by gforcecustoms View Post
    My 93 EX coupe has tan interior i hate it. I want black and grey with maybe an accent color. But I have no clue what will work for back seats, where to get a new floor mat, door panels, or headliner. Can anyone help?
    Go see a custom interior fabricator.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

1993 SE coupe

Comment

Getting the seats redone can get kind of pricey, Why not just scour junk yards in the area and find the interior parts there.

Comment

My 93 EX coupe has tan interior i hate it. I want black and grey
          Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          1993 SE coupe
          93 se came in tan leather dont they?

for the floor: link

Seats you can remake them in leather using these:
          http://www.ebay.ca/itm/360433623675?...84.m1436.l2649

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/120864160389?...84.m1436.l2649

For the panels... either make them custom or get tan inserts and tie dye or spray paint them using adhesive promoter. You already have the black dash, so you can paint the center console parts as well as other plastic stuff.

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
          1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

93 SE came tan or grey. Antonio7566 has a Brittany Blue SE coupe with OEM grey leather.

Comment

the chespest thing to do is go to the junk yard and find the colors you are looking for
              My MRT

Comment

Depending on your location you can try a Pick n Pull. They have their inventories online so you don't waste time going to look just to find they have no CBs.

Comment

There is also the option of dying the seats, but I know that there are mixed feelings about that. Personally I like the tan interior.
                  Originally posted by crazymikey
                  I thought a toaster with wheels was pretty cool....

Comment

I know i could go to the junk yard but i don't want old used shit does anyone know what rear seat will work from a newer different car to swap over and where can i get a new stamped carpet kit i've looked and looked but all i have found is universal kits also a new oem seatbelts

Comment

If you're asking about seats then there is a sticky for that.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20158

As for not wanting "old used shit" in your car, get over yourself. You were initially suggested to go to an interior fabricator and have them do a custom job for you, but you didn't like that apparently.

As for the carpet, there is no direct replacement. Your best bet will be to dye the carpet that's in there now.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I know i could go to the junk yard but i don't want old used shit does anyone know what rear seat will work from a newer different car to swap over and where can i get a new stamped carpet kit i've looked and looked but all i have found is universal kits also a new oem seatbelts
                        90-93 Honda Accord rear seats work perfect in our cb7s. Almost like they were meant to be there!

Comment

I know i could go to the junk yard but i don't want old used shit
                          Beggars can't be choosers, and from the sounds of your situation, you are not in the choosing one.

Look at my shitty 20 year old junkyard seats.

Last edited by crazymikey; 04-02-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            Beggars can't be choosers, and from the sounds of your situation, you are not in the choosing one

Look at my shitty 20 year old junkyard seats.
                            i just realized
                            no rear middle armrest ?!?
                            frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Hmmm, good catch. You know, since I never spend any time back there, I never really noticed. My maroon cloth doesn't have one either.

Must be a coupe thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X