Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess coupes didnt have them. i never noticed that before. i like the CD5's rear center cubby hole to the trunk =P
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

The rear center armrest was a sedan only thing.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Well. Learned something new today then.

Whether you have coupe or sedan seat backs, they are interchangeable, but the bottom cushion is different between the two.

Comment

Have you tried this? The side bolsters are removable on the sedan and are wider.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

[QUOTE=crazymikey;2970043]Beggars can't be choosers, and from the sounds of your situation, you are not in the choosing one.

Look at my shitty 20 year old junkyard seats.

I want prelude seats like this! What year did they come out of??

Comment

'92-'96 Prelude.

Comment

There are so many options for what you can do for your interior. But truth be told, you will have to make an exception somewhere. You are talking about wanting the high quality stuff for the junk yard prices. Use the search button to the best of your ability and find the sticky with all the seats that will work and how to make other seats work. There are plenty of routes you can with the interior just learn to make an exception to pricing and what you use and you will be plenty happy.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  '92-'96 Prelude.
                  The seat style is from this.

With that specific cloth pattern, '94-'96. '92-'93 was plain.

Comment

Have you tried this? The side bolsters are removable on the sedan and are wider.
                    The seatback portion is the same width whether it's coupe or sedan. Sedans have the extra side bolsters, while in the coupes, the rear panel wraps around into the seatback.

Oh,and my Prelude seats are from a '95.

Comment

Mind=blown.

Comment

The rear center armrest was a sedan only thing.
                        my sedan dont have center armrest in rear ether? maybe a dx sedan thing? lol

Comment

Mind=blown.
                          Perhaps we should confirm with Tippey. From my understanding, the backs are the same and interchangable, but the bottom cushions are sedan/coupe specific.

Comment

I'm pretty sure my rear seat has a folding arm rest. Though it is an LX sedan. I will have to confirm tomorrow. I've never sat in my back seat before. Lol.
                            92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                            2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

No one is arguing that you don't. All sedans except for DX sedans do.

Comment

my door pannels are so hurled it's not even funny. It's killing the look of my car. Guess it's time to do the junk yard shuffle

Comment

Working...
                                X