Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

xxr 002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xxr 002

I know another xxr question but only getting them for 290. It's xxrs 15s 4x100 and 4x114.3. Plus 38 offset.
    Anyone got any pictures? Suggestions? Thanks!!!

Astcb7

The lug pattern is right. The offset is right. What do you want to know?
    It's nice to see someone getting XXR wheels and NOT going with a stupid offset for once. I don't care for the wheels, but I suppose for the price, you can't get even the cheapest crap for that price. If you like em, get em. They'll fit fine.

Comment

And are you asking for pics of them on a CB? You didn't even bother telling us which xxr's you are talking about...

And by the way, only the 4x114 will fit your CB.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=xxr+002

He has XXR 002 15x7 +38

page 3 has a few good referance photos for ya.

Comment

XXR 002. He put it in the thread title. XXR isn't very creative with their names.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            XXR 002. He put it in the thread title. XXR isn't very creative with their names.
            Oh yup he sure did, my fault.

Unfortunately most of the cats with these xxr's have them wild offsets, not sure if we would be able to dig up a pic with a CB rocking them +38.

You know what I'm just not paying any damn attention today, dude just posted a pic of them +38. I need to go to bed.
            Last edited by HardInThePaint; 02-17-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

With a proper offset, they're just another set of cheapie wheels. I only stand behind this purchase because of the price. $290 is a good deal if they're not beat to hell. Especially if they come with tires. It's tough to find even the crappiest no-name wheels for under $300 for a set of four.

Comment

With a proper offset, they're just another set of cheapie wheels. I only stand behind this purchase because of the price. $290 is a good deal if they're not beat to hell. Especially if they come with tires. It's tough to find even the crappiest no-name wheels for under $300 for a set of four.
                Exactly why I jumped them real quick. I already drove and picked them up 290 even. Great thread on the tires. Two have camber wear about 60%. Has minor burn rashes but 290 it was a steal. Next is to take them home clean them down real good. Happy with my purchase.

Comment

Thread

Tread

And those tires with noticeable camber wear should be considered worn out.

Comment

Thread

Tread

And those tires with noticeable camber wear should be considered worn out.
                    LMAO!

Yeah any visual wear that you see, especially on a used tire, consider it junk and just replace it.

Comment

ILL post pictures up on tires and get the best view so you guys can see.

Comment

yeah i was cleaning two of the tires and they have signs of camber wear. Tires are pretty shot but still drivable with some tread on them.

But the ones i picked up are the silver ones and i was wondering if i can use mothers to polish them down with?

Comment

Working...
                        X