Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

anyone try iggee seat covers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone try iggee seat covers??

just want to see if anyone has tried this brand or is there any other seat covers that look good on our cb's. please no walmart covers either. want to see end results cause my seats are really fadded.

I never heard of them before. Aside from the TERRIBLE English on their website, the product looks pretty decent. Not cheap, but looks ok. Personally, I'd rather have Katzkin covers installed, though the price is a good deal more. They're not really seat covers, but basically new upholstery.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I never heard of them before. Aside from the TERRIBLE English on their website, the product looks pretty decent. Not cheap, but looks ok. Personally, I'd rather have Katzkin covers installed, though the price is a good deal more. They're not really seat covers, but basically new upholstery.
      I tried looking on Katzkin but I couldn't find any for our cars

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
      Originally posted by keepinitclean
      I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Really? They had them the last time I looked... it'd be a shame if they discontinued them for our cars! I know of at least one former member that had them.

Comment

Are seat cover brands really that big of a deal? I mean I understand the whole fake wheel vs real wheel debate, and even other knock off stuff such as hubs, steering wheels, carbon fiber, shit like that; but seat covers? Just go to an autozone, I had blue ones from there that were pleather and they didn't rip for two years and they were cheap.

Comment

Quality brands fit well... shitty brands fit, well... like shit.

Comment

I agree with deevergote walmart and autozone and oreilly covers fit like $#@t i wouldnt put any of those in my cb

Comment

The covers from iggee look great, but it would be a cold day in hell before id spend almost $400bux on a full set of seat covers.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I agree. It's at least twice that to have the seats reupholstered... but I;d rather go that route, honestly.

Comment

Really? They had them the last time I looked... it'd be a shame if they discontinued them for our cars! I know of at least one former member that had them.
                    Maybe I didn't search for them correctly. Ill try again later.

Because I seen TypeG's thread and wanted to do it but couldn't find them or the price of them.

And yes cheap seat covers fit like shit. They're alright for the first like week then they come loose, stretch, and unclip.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                    Originally posted by keepinitclean
                    I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

http://forums.acuralegend.org/those-...ighlight=iggee

personally i think they look like shit.

Comment

They look pretty good if they are done right.

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Personally, I'd rather have Katzkin covers installed, though the price is a good deal more. They're not really seat covers, but basically new upholstery.
                          Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                          I tried looking on Katzkin but I couldn't find any for our cars
                          the oldest you can go for Honda Accord on the Katzkin site is 2003 so i guess they did discontinue it for our cars.

my upholstery is still in good shape but i want to have seat covers with butterflies on them. i know it's girly but i am allowed to be girly i have seen some at walmart that have butterflies on them. i don't know what kinda quality they are or how they will fit on my seats. i know my last car with the walmart seat covers i got fit like shit.
                          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Im actually really impressed with those Legend ones. For a slip over seat cover like that, those look really good.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                              The covers from iggee look great, but it would be a cold day in hell before id spend almost $400bux on a full set of seat covers.
                              Heck no. Might just well buy new used seats.

Comment

Working...
                              X