Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what year of seats fit in the '93 accord w/o any extra brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what year of seats fit in the '93 accord w/o any extra brackets

i think the 94-97 and 98 and up?thanks

1997-1999 Acura CL
    1990-1997 Honda Accord

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

aite.thanks josh

Comment

That's if you're asking about the front seats. If you're asking about the rear seats, I'm not certain.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

oh the rear seats fit differently?i need front and rear seats

Comment

There are no other rear seats that will fit directly.

Keep in mind with the front seats that there is a difference between coupes and sedans. You won't be able to use coupe seats in a sedan or vice versa without some modification.

Are your actual seats damaged, or just the fabric? You can always have them reupholstered.

Comment

the RSX seats will fit all you have to do is cut the brackets off and reweld them in a different spot.

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Almost ANY seat will fit if you reweld the brackets!

Comment

i was going to have my aunt reapoulster my seat to leather but the same dark red/maroon color as well as my headliner

Comment

i have a se model.my seats are light tan leather with cuts and holes in them.i just have seat covers on the front seats.i was trying to get some of cloth looking seats

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Almost ANY seat will fit if you reweld the brackets!
                      he said w/o any EXTRA brackets. Those seats qualify.

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        There are no other rear seats that will fit directly.

Keep in mind with the front seats that there is a difference between coupes and sedans. You won't be able to use coupe seats in a sedan or vice versa without some modification.
                        I have my swapped seats bolted up to sedan rails in my coupe.

you can use either CB7 coupe or sedan front seats, the rails bolt up the same way. However, if you use sedan seats in a coupe, you'll need to manually pull the seat forward and recline the seat forward to get in the back, as opposed to just pulling up on the recliner lever and it moving everything forward for you. It also won't go forward as far as coupe seats, so sedan seats in a coupe make it a little cumbersome for larger people to go in the back (my friend somehow managed to wiggle himself in there, but it took some skill). you'll get used to the method, after a while it'll just be a matter of letting the people trying to get into your car know that they need to hold their horses before they start trying to pile up in your car

for rear seats, I've seen a set of 5th gen seats bolted up in a CB at the junkyard.

If you own a coupe, the bottom seat cushion of the Acura CL 97-99 will install just fine. The backrest cushion has no means of bolting up unless you weld or bolt up some sort of latching mechanism, but i have since press-fitted it into place with no issues (if you've had the chance to see how it goes into an accord, you'll notice it sorta puzzles itself in), save for the times i really hard brake and it just slides out of place and bumps into your backseat. No worries really, since it's full of padding, lightweight, and won't go very far since its pretty closed up in the rear cabin. If you do want to keep it back, but don't want to mess with welding or trying to figure out a latching method, you can simply buckle it in if there are no passengers in the back. simple solution compared to an otherwise daunting task of trying to fab something up. Again, if you have rear passengers and you're concerned about the seat not being bolted in, think about it this way:

If that seat is flying, your passengers probably did not wear their seatbelts and have already flown out the window.
                        Last edited by P5ylance; 09-12-2011, 06:07 PM.
                        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

so a '90-97 coupe seats wouldn't fit in my sedan?

Comment

Originally posted by xyzse View Post
                            so a '90-97 coupe seats wouldn't fit in my sedan?
                            Seats for the front will be interchangeable. since you have a sedan, you can use either, but if you choose to use coupe seats for the front then i believe their range of motion is far greater, so you can recline forward and slide the seats forward more-ish (???). I haven't had experience with a bunch of front seats, but what i do know is that with my seats on SEDAN SEAT RAILS, its hard for people to get into the back of my coupe, since their range of motion is more limited than coupe seats.

for the REAR, since you're a sedan, you would need to find sedan seats, preferably. The reason is because sedan rear seats have two extra side bolster pieces that aren't there with the coupe. seat cushion is probably wider as well. It may all bolt up fine, but whether or not it will fit or if there will be gaps (which i'm sure there will be if you put the rear coupe backrest on and there are no side bolsters) is a definite issue you want to consider. You could always go to the yard on a day your free, find a sedan and a coupe that are nearby and start taking things apart and installing it on the other to see if it fits, but if you can find the seats you're looking for in a sedan, than i'd go with something that fits properly rather than piecing it up (2DR with 2DR, 4DR with 4DR).

are you looking for leather, or just a replacement set?
                            blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

a whole new replacement set front and back,no leather.

Comment

Working...
                              X