Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what wheels are these?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what wheels are these?

i thought they were stock accord wheels but cant seem to find em. any help on identifying?

i seen these 2 days ago on a cd5, but they dont come from that car, and thats not a cb wheel, some 1 will chime in soon!
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yours are the 3rd wheel from the left.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Just to clarify, those are optional 14" CB7 wheels.

Comment

ok ok i didnt seee the inner markings, the lines, i can only see the outside lines.

nice wheels. i wouldnt mind restoring those wheels if i ever came across them badboys
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

They're quite uncommon. The only problem is that they're only 14".

Comment

yea i really like these wheels for now only problem is that i only have 3 of them my 4th wheel is a 14" spare. i cant find a single or even set of these wheels and if i were to try to sell or trade i doubt i could get a full set with tires in return

Comment

Try the honda dealership parts center see if the can track down the 4th wheel for you if all fails there are some site that make replicas of all oem wheels also the hard to find optional ones but are very pricey!

Ill check and if i find it i will post the site here for you!

Comment

i found a few sites that have oem honda wheels. i believe the part number for the wheel in question is #63806A. they run about $150 is that a good price or should i be able to find them cheaper? (correction) found some on ebay for $75.

if i do buy this wheel its only a 14". i plan to stance the car so should i wait and try to pick up newer/larger oem accord wheels or are 14s ok?

Comment

Originally posted by MallyMall7 View Post
                    i found a few sites that have oem honda wheels. i believe the part number for the wheel in question is #63806A. they run about $150 is that a good price or should i be able to find them cheaper? (correction) found some on ebay for $75.
                    Shit, 75 bucks for a rare OEM alloy is probably worth it, IMO. I suppose it all depends on how bad u want it.
                    if i do buy this wheel its only a 14". i plan to stance the car so should i wait and try to pick up newer/larger oem accord wheels or are 14s ok?
                    My personal opinion is those wheels are ugly as hell. Plus they're 14's and the only 14" wheels anybody should really rock are steelies. Thats all my opinion tho, I can appreciate the rarity but I just can't get over the design. Its just really really ugly to me.

Comment

I really like those for a rare OEM wheel, but you're going to get nowhere near the stance look with stock wheels.

Comment

i plan to stance the car
                        Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        but you're going to get nowhere near the stance look with stock wheels.
                        Hey, what exactly is the "stance" look anyhow? I'm not really understanding that.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          I really like those for a rare OEM wheel, but you're going to get nowhere near the stance look with stock wheels.
                          ok so yea i like these wheels too but now its decideing between coils then new wheels or new wheels then coils. what size wheels look the best, 17"?

oh and do you know of any cb7s lowered on 14s? pix?

Comment

ok so yea i like these wheels too but now its decideing between coils then new wheels or new wheels then coils. what size wheels look the best, 17"?

oh and do you know of any cb7s lowered on 14s? pix?
                            17's are probably the safest bet (lowered of course). They're not too big and not too small. And as far as anybody lowered on 14's, like I said u probably ain't gonna find anybody with 14's on here. Plenty of dudes on steelies tho (which are usually 14's) but not actual 14" rims. Browse the MR's and check some out.

Comment

I've seen people lowered on 19s on here... but those would be SO easy to damage!
                              When this site first started, big was in. "Normal" rims were 17". 18 was common. 19 was "big". Then the autocrossers started rocking 16... and the oldschool trend hit, bringing back 15s. There were actually some optional OEM alloys for the CB that were 14"... so who knows, maybe starting a 14" trend could be cool!

As HardInThePaint said, I don't know of anyone rocking 14" alloys, other than a select few with those old OEM ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X