Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Power mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious CE1 power folding mirror will fit on CB7?
    If so, it will be a very useful upgrade for me since my contry's parking has very narrow unlike the States.

Comment

These are freaking nice man

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_5782wt_1213
      Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Originally posted by andyrooo View Post
        i have a 92 ex coupe, and it came stock with power folding mirrors, that's not usual? seems like it would be. one of mine is busted so if you do find a place that sells them for cheap i'd love to know!
        Your mirrors fold themselves in and out at the flick of a switch, or you have power mirrors that you can fold in with your hand? HUGE difference. And you won't find PFMs cheap anywhere, ESPECIALLY for a coupe. I think I've seen one set for sale for a coupe since I bought my cb back in '06.

Comment

I paid around 200$ and I swapped the brackets and glass to get the right angle. They were fun to install very worth it to me just cause I like that sort of thing. I really don't use them that much, but I would not give them up.

Comment

nah they just fold by hand and they are power mirrors. after i re-read this whole thread i wasn't sure i was on the same page. that would be kind of interesting though, "mirror winking" at people as you drive by and such, haha

Comment

Yes, "power folding mirrors" will fold in at the touch of a button. All of our mirrors can fold in manually.

In Japan, parking is very tight, so the power folding mirrors are used when parking... though I do agree with the question of if you're parking that close, how do you get out of the car?

No CB came stock with power folding mirrors in North America.

Comment

Working...
              X