Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Power mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power mirrors

I been doing some research and I keep coming up with nothing that catching my eye.... I been looking for power mirrors that aren't a billion dollars no serious tho I think 200 plus dollars is a lot for an use part... anyone have any websites other then ebay that you can get the complete package like both mirrors the switch and the relay box... or a retrofit one that power and has the turn signals built in ??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-H...s#ht_889wt_939

and has anyone seen these on a car if so how does it look..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_5735wt_1214

91 lx that I call Cinnamon

As far as cost goes, id recommend a dismantler, you can usually find everything you need, for a descent price, and most likely in the color you want.
    Current
    1992 Accord EX 5-speed Sedan
    Rosewood Brown
    1992 Accord EX 5-Speed Sedan
    Arcadia Green

Previous
    1992 Accord EX 5-Speed Sedan
    Bordeaux
    1993 Accord LX 5-Speed Sedan
    Bordeaux

Comment

I've been looking for power folding mirrors too for a while now. I agree with you that $200 is kinda pricey for a used part, but hey how many CB's out there do you know have OEM power folding mirrors? very few i assume.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...53&postcount=4

Comment

Originally posted by Justin123560 View Post
        but hey how many CB's out there do you know have OEM power folding mirrors? very few i assume.
        None unless u live overseas. They serve no reasonable purpose anyways.

Comment

I remember when I bought that for my cb. its expensive but worth it. I love it. great collection to my jdm junk. I love it the most when there's a stupid trunk behind me with his bright ass lights reflection on my mirrors right on to my or the passengers face. I just hit my button and they fold in. awesome. no more being blind because of someone BEHIND me. I always tuck my mirrors when I park especially in some parking lots that are a tight fit.

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
            I always tuck my mirrors when I park especially in some parking lots that are a tight fit.
            If u have to fold in your mirrors in order to park your car then u probably shouldn't be parking there. How do u open the door?

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
              If u have to fold in your mirrors in order to park your car then u probably shouldn't be parking there. How do u open the door?
              LOL will not THAT tight. I don't know about everywhere else but here near my house theres a target that has stupid close parking spaces and I hate parking there but every time I do I find the closes one that has the furthest spread cars. I still fold them in every time I park no matter what parking lot. its a habit and you never know who will park next to you.

Comment

So is ebay the only place to buy a set of these?

Comment

I don't know about the power folding ones on a Honda. But for Nissan they sucked to me! because its like using the passenger mirror when your the passenger. You have to have it all the way adjusted out. Being off of a right hand drive setup and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive1 View Post
                    So is ebay the only place to buy a set of these?
                    Yeah ebay would be your best bet if you have the money for the mirrors its self and the huge shipping cost. I say go for it. Flap your wings every time you're at a stop light. People will be amazed

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                      Yeah people over seas have everything we want in a CB. Yeah I was so stuck on getting power folding mirrors but then I realized it had no purpose but to amaze people. But then again, it's a great piece if you have the money for it.

Comment

Powuhhh

i have a 92 ex coupe, and it came stock with power folding mirrors, that's not usual? seems like it would be. one of mine is busted so if you do find a place that sells them for cheap i'd love to know!

Comment

Originally posted by andyrooo View Post
                          i have a 92 ex coupe, and it came stock with power folding mirrors, that's not usual? seems like it would be. one of mine is busted so if you do find a place that sells them for cheap i'd love to know!
                          Someone must of have installed them before you

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                          Originally posted by keepinitclean
                          I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin123560 View Post
                            Yeah people over seas have everything we want in a CB.
                            Eh, I don't know if I agree with that, I'm not too fond of the whole JDM craze really. Some of the shit is neat but most of it serves no practical purpose other than to look different (which isn't such a bad thing). Bumper poles, rear fogs and power folding mirrors are useless. U can make an arguement and I'm sure they can help u in some instances but for the most part they're useless. If we needed them here in the states I'm sure Honda would of included those options with USDM CB's.

Comment

You could also try, www.jdmland.com, www.passwordjdm.com, www.inlinefour.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X