Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Integra front end swap?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jdm headlights. Done.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
      if i were to do any integra front it'd be the jdm 98 itr. but you need the back to flow with the front. i wonder what a 98 itr front would look like on a cd chassis.
      Something like this

Originally posted by integraracer24 View Post
      How about instead of doing a crazy conversion get a 90-91 or a 92-93 integra bumper and bumper reinforcement and do the da9 front bumper conversion! If you know how to mold and if you like the 94-96 or 97-01 dc2 bumpers get the dc2 bumper or choice cut it below the headlights and mold itover the cb bumper but under where the molding starts so it looks clean depending how the work is done you can retain your bumper lights or use dc2 bumper lights and the bumper will look like more of a conversion or a big lip added lol

To me its your car do as you please dont change the cb7 lights or any thing crazy! Making it to round in the front wont contour to the squarish body!

Good luck post pics if you do my ideas lol hey photo shop might help you befor you tear that cb down!
      People actually do da9 front bumpers and it fits right on and looks like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
        I actually never liked the integra but the one in the pic is nice, not my type of car but you have to appreciate the time and work that person put into the car. But please just buy an integra and don't mess with the cb.
        You realize that is NOT an Integra....but a CB7 with a 94-97 Integra headlight\partial bumper conversion right? The wording of your post implies you believe the green car is an Integra

Oh and at least the S10 in the back ground helps the pic shine a lil bit.....despite not laying bumper like a bagged truck should be!

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          Something like this

I know ive seen 2 members with the da bumper conversion! I wouldnt do it but im just giving him ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            Something like this.

Meh.

Originally posted by integraracer24 View Post
            I know ive seen 2 members with the da bumper conversion! I wouldnt do it but im just giving him ideas!
            The DA is a completely different car, with a different bumper. Comparing it to this picture would be misleading. I've seen the DA bumper on a CB, and it really doesn't look that bad at all.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
              Meh.

The DA is a completely different car, with a different bumper. Comparing it to this picture would be misleading. I've seen the DA bumper on a CB, and it really doesn't look that bad at all.
              I know im just giving an idea if he really wants to go thru woth something from a teg da front bumper will match the cb bumper more than a dc bumper ever will! But I wasnt saying it would look that jdm type r front lol haha never that!

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                Meh.

But deff agree wouldnt look to bad compared to that green cb with the body kit dc front end conversion lol

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                  Its a cool idea but a integras front end has nothing on our front ends
                  on this car, i kind of like it. i am not a fan of our bumpers sticking out.

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                  It looks so stupid and totally throws off the look of the car. The body lines don't flow at all. Just get an Integra..
                  the body lines would match better had the owner decided to not completely shave the body side moldings.

that green car is pretty cool, in my opinion
                  _

Comment

me personaly if you want it to look like a integra should of bought one. but i can understand how you could like them on the out side and love the inside of your cb. me personaly i love my car to much to rice it out with body kits and conversions i love how i rock a 20 year old car and i feels like a brand new one lol... but if you do it best of luck man..

Comment

they already have 2 threads on this same topic with pictures by myself. use the search function.

and to answer the op. worthless swap. the oem accord front end with oem accessories looks way better IMO.
                      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

OMG those were hideous! the cb front end looks so mean and wide, why would anybody do this???

Comment

Ok, this thread has run its course. We don't need any more post whores bumping up their count just to put down someone else's work.

Comment

Working...
                          X