Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Integra front end swap?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like integras and i like accord..but putting them together.... pass

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
      Why would you wanna do that? The Integra front end is ugly as sin (that's the only thing I don't like about my car)
      Go on eBay, buy an Integra, and have it shipped to you if you can't find one locally. In the end it will be cheaper/easier than doing the front end conversion. Plus people won't laugh at you.
      Lol!

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
        Plus people won't laugh at you.
        Not entirely true.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

That accord is awesome!

Comment

i seen the 90 and 91 integra front ends on cb7's and vise versa they bolt but i would rather have my front end or get a 94 to 97 Accord coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclopy@) View Post
              Wrong front end. The one with "bug eyes".

Integras are hella hard for me to find unless i look in another state. So, i'd rather just convert mine then look for one.
              what a waste of time.

I'm sorry. It needed to be said.

Plus, seeing the green car posted, you can see how awful it'll look.

Comment

Hey man, haters gonna hate! Never forget that... If you know how to fabricate, you can make enything work. If you want to do it, I think it would be a hell of a challenge to make it work cleanly. And if you're a bigger guy like me (6'1", 230), you'll enjoy keeping your roomy Accord. Teggies are awesome cars, but they are pretty damn small... Happy hunting yo!!
                I <3 My Honda CB9!
                My Hondas
                1992 Integra LS Coupe (Sad story...)
                1995 Civic VP Coupe (Traded for->)
                2002 Civic EX Coupe (Traded for->)
                2006 Acura MDX (Long story...)
                1988 Accord DX Sedan (Donated to a friend)
                1992 Accord LX Wagon (Sad Story)

Comment

how bout the older teggys shit its squared like us it looks hard u knooo wat immma do it since my front is smashed
                  Last edited by speedfr3ak; 06-07-2011, 10:04 AM.
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                  i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Dude...Seriously? The only car a Teg front looks good on is a teg. but hey it's not my car. do what you want. I'll just try not to wander into any of your posts.

Comment

if i were to do any integra front it'd be the jdm 98 itr. but you need the back to flow with the front. i wonder what a 98 itr front would look like on a cd chassis.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                        It looks so stupid and totally throws off the look of the car. The body lines don't flow at all. Just get an Integra..
                        Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        thank You
                        Lol.
                        Hey but arnt the ideas of noobs entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
                          if i were to do any integra front it'd be the jdm 98 itr. but you need the back to flow with the front. i wonder what a 98 itr front would look like on a cd chassis.
                          Now there's an idea

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                            Now there's an idea
                            i know right, lol.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              what a waste of time.

I'm sorry. It needed to be said.

Plus, seeing the green car posted, you can see how awful it'll look.
                              Actually, now that i see it.... I agree with everyone. It looks bad. In my head it looked better, but i just got proved wrong. The green car is nice, but totally not what I expected.

Thank you everyone for setting me on the right path.

CB7 4 LIFE!

Comment

How about instead of doing a crazy conversion get a 90-91 or a 92-93 integra bumper and bumper reinforcement and do the da9 front bumper conversion! If you know how to mold and if you like the 94-96 or 97-01 dc2 bumpers get the dc2 bumper or choice cut it below the headlights and mold itover the cb bumper but under where the molding starts so it looks clean depending how the work is done you can retain your bumper lights or use dc2 bumper lights and the bumper will look like more of a conversion or a big lip added lol

To me its your car do as you please dont change the cb7 lights or any thing crazy! Making it to round in the front wont contour to the squarish body!

Good luck post pics if you do my ideas lol hey photo shop might help you befor you tear that cb down!

Comment

Working...
                                X