Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wat back seats fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
    maybe he's a hater-tech spy!

personally, i would just fold a twin mattress in an "L" shape and jam that back there if he wants a unique rear seat swap that badly.

Comment

I thought about putting in one of those mattresses, but the ebrake was in the way and i just decided to gut it...

Comment

Originally posted by 1BAD1990CB7 View Post
        Deevergote, thanks for doing a great job. I am newer to the site but I try not to ask stupid questions that with a little thought and maybe a search can be answered. You a the rest of administrators do very well at keeping CB7 a place to find very useful info with out wading through a bunch of crap. Thanks again. You can delete this once you read it but thought you should get a complement from time to time instead of hate and stupidity.
        Thanks. it means a lot to hear positive feedback... since the majority of the feedback I get is from people that I've made angry. I know I can be a total jerk sometimes, but it's USUALLY for a good reason! I have a distinct dislike for people that are too lazy to communicate clearly, think for themselves, or look over the rules.

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
        Deeve doesn't really like posts to be deleted so that if other members are looking for the same info it can be found
        I don't mind deleting things that have no searchable value, such as off-topic conversation, questions that make no sense, or bad information. I really just don't like to delete posts that have some searchable value. Afterall, that's what people are going to be finding when they search in the future. Well... the few that actually DO search, that is!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

I don't mind deleting things that have no searchable value, such as off-topic conversation, questions that make no sense, or bad information. I really just don't like to delete posts that have some searchable value. Afterall, that's what people are going to be finding when they search in the future. Well... the few that actually DO search, that is!
          so... ANYTHING posted by Geoff or A=I is deletable material in other words lol, well and a few of mine
          Originally posted by scudweiser
          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Yes. And flaming other members, especially unwarranted flaming, and ESPECIALLY in the beginner forums... will get you banned. Possibly permanently.

Comment

Rear seats? nah..

lol, i just took mine out today. Gonna see if it really makes a difference like people say it does..

I work in the detail shop at a honda dealership, so dont worry about the dirt and grime. it'll all be gone tomorrow..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I have that book sitting in front of me right now. It currently has a coffee cup, beer bottle, and an empty McNugget box sitting on it.

Comment

yeah man, i bought it thru the link on here...somewhere..

Definitely a good read as stated in the "ad" for it..I was just chillin' in my car reading it when i got a wild hair up my ... and decided to cut that slab of wood to fit, mount my sub and amp on it, gut the seats and admire my work a lil' bit..

back on topic a little bit, i don't really have a need for the rear seats, but if i were to change em' out for something 'different', i'd go with black leather from a CB. but that's super hard to find in coupe form..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Really? Wow. That means I get like 3 cents commission! You might be the only one to have ever bought a book from that link...
                    That's the book that started me on tuning, though. Much of what I say on here draws on knowledge gained from that book.

And yes, on topic... the best way to change the rear seats is to simply have them rewrapped in a different color or material. I've seen a Katzkin interior before, and it looks fantastic when installed properly.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      ...That means I get like 3 cents commission!...
                      So does that mean i get a 'contributing member' tag now?

and Katzkin eh? sounds kinky..too bad i don't have the rear seats anymore...the ladies would have loved em' in 'katzkin'...
                      Last edited by islandhopper; 04-08-2011, 02:09 AM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by CBsevenTUNER View Post
                        black leather from a CB. but that's super hard to find in coupe form..
                        You mean dosen't exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          You mean dosen't exist?
                          No lie.

I had a feeling while posting that comment, that you would stop by and set me straight. I figured as much though, since ive never come across black leather in any of the CB coupes ive rummaged through in the many junkyards ive scoured in search for parts..

Thanks for the heads up dude

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by CBsevenTUNER View Post
                            No lie.

I had a feeling while posting that comment, that you would stop by and set me straight. I figured as much though, since ive never come across black leather in any of the CB coupes ive rummaged through in the many junkyards ive scoured in search for parts..

Thanks for the heads up dude
                            Tippey764: Crushing hopes and dreams since july 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                              Tippey764: Crushing hopes and dreams since july 2009
                              HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! I have no dreams to crush anymore!!!!
                              http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

http://www.katzkin.com/leather-interiors/

They revamped their site since I've last visited. I love the look of their products. They look as good as OEM. Better, in many cases (my GTP's leather looked like something my dog would chew on... if he had teeth...)

Comment

Working...
                                X