Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

body kit pics of your cb's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body kit pics of your cb's

I am thinking of putting a body kit on. Looking to get one from Andy Auto Sports. any experiences? Thanks

Please dont post pics here I put a thread in the image gallery. Thanks.

Sorry MOds.
    Last edited by guam671; 03-22-2011, 08:25 AM.

"Exhaust the Body, Proceed the Mind, Cultivate the Spirit"

So you have a thread in the Image Gallery asking for pics... then what is this thread for?

Andy's Auto Sport is one company I will NEVER go to. They actually sent one of my staff members a body kit for an entire wrong car, and then gave him problems when he tried to exchange it for the right one. They are one of the worst companies on the internet. They're only in business because they advertise extensively in every publication, and because they have decent prices on their crap.

Look through the Members Rides threads. Anyone with a kit will usually say what they have. Find what you like, and buy it.

Personally, I like the kits by Kaminari. You can order directly from them. The 4 pieces cost roughly $900 I thnk.

Comment

I just saw the kit for myself and i love those side skirts. worth the price to me.

Comment

That's the thing with body kits. You can buy cheap ones that won't fit properly... and either have a kit that looks terrible, or pay a body shop to make it fit right. OR, you can pay the money to get a quality kit right off the bat, and it will fit properly (still best to have it installed professionally.)

I may get that Kaminari kit on my car someday. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          So you have a thread in the Image Gallery asking for pics... then what is this thread for?

Andy's Auto Sport is one company I will NEVER go to. They actually sent one of my staff members a body kit for an entire wrong car, and then gave him problems when he tried to exchange it for the right one. They are one of the worst companies on the internet. They're only in business because they advertise extensively in every publication, and because they have decent prices on their crap.

Look through the Members Rides threads. Anyone with a kit will usually say what they have. Find what you like, and buy it.

Personally, I like the kits by Kaminari. You can order directly from them. The 4 pieces cost roughly $900 I thnk.

No i posted it and then read "Dont put pics here"lol So i couldnt delete the thread. anyway thanks for the andy's advice though..

Comment

That's the thing with body kits. You can buy cheap ones that won't fit properly... and either have a kit that looks terrible, or pay a body shop to make it fit right. OR, you can pay the money to get a quality kit right off the bat, and it will fit properly (still best to have it installed professionally.)

I may get that Kaminari kit on my car someday. We'll see.

X2! Deev. And Kaminari is sexy as Fu** you Have great taste sir

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
            MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by guam671 View Post
              No i posted it and then read "Dont put pics here"lol So i couldnt delete the thread. anyway thanks for the andy's advice though..
              All you had to do was delete your first post, and the thread goes with it.

You can post pics in here... just not "hey, look how pretty my car is!" pics.
              However, such a thread really isn't necessary. You can go on any website that sells body kits, and search through their selection. Pick a few brand names that stick out to you, and go to their website to see if they have any additional offerings for your car.
              Most of the kits you'll find on random sites will be garbage. they will fit terribly, and break easily. The only companies that I would trust the quality of right now would be Kaminari and Wings West (Erebuni as well... but I believe they're done... so used parts are all you'll find from them.) There may be one or two other high-quality companies that make kits for our cars, but that's about it. The market is flooded with crap. Not so much nowadays... since bodykits are generally laughed at anymore.

The bodykit is kinda like the leisure suit of the automotive world.

Comment

Not so much nowadays... since bodykits are generally laughed at anymore.

The bodykit is kinda like the leisure suit of the automotive world.
                Sad but tru. im not sure when it was decided that when on order to be a performance enthusiast, your only option was to take an old car and put bundles of money into just to make it look a few years younger, or even worse do nothing to clean up the image of your car but put bundles of money in the performance area of your car so that you have a fast rust bucket (especially where im from nobody likes a sleeper.) because a few idiots consider that's the difference between "tuner & rice". But go get your kit dude. help change that stereotype.

But its like deev said. go name brand. you might not like what it does to your pocket book. but by the time it makes it to your car, you'll notice that you'll still have have hair when its over.
                Last edited by WiggneedsJDM; 03-23-2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the advice gents, but where I'm from the outside should look as clean as the inside our you will get laughed at anyway. if your gonna do it under the hood do the outside too. You spent all that money under the hood to have a rust bucket is not the answer. But yea if imma spend money imma go name brand. This Arab money gotta go somewhere else too instead of gaining interest. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                  X