Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Aftermarket Grille Fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket Grille Fitment

How come these grilles never fit properly and is there a way to make it fit in right cause mine is sideways ???????

HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

thats just the sad truth with cheap aftermarket goodies (or baddies)

but my suggestion would be to do a DIY grill, lots of them around. also, there is a recent grille thread that shows everybodys grilles. its in the beginner forum somewhere. you could cut out the H and bars and put black meshy stuff. then you have almost the same look with a great fit

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Originally posted by kaf_baa_seba'a View Post
      thats just the sad truth with cheap aftermarket goodies (or baddies)

but my suggestion would be to do a DIY grill, lots of them around. also, there is a recent grille thread that shows everybodys grilles. its in the beginner forum somewhere. you could cut out the H and bars and put black meshy stuff. then you have almost the same look with a great fit
      Thats true the oem fits in nice but i just didnt want to do all that cutting and stuff cause if i messed then its done

Comment

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
        Thats true the oem fits in nice but i just didnt want to do all that cutting and stuff cause if i messed then its done
        yeah, i know how you feel. but you can always get one from a junkyard or craigslist first. that way, if you mess up, youll have a spare!

but with some persistent seaches, you may be able to find step by step instructions on how to do it

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
        Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Well first off fix all your other gaps first... Hood, headlights and bumper gaps are all off..Looks like you have 1/2 an inch everywhere(1/2 an inch from bumper to headlight and half an inch from headlight to hood..).. With that fixed your hood and bumper will be an inch closer to each other..

Comment

i was thinking on doing the DIY grille with the oem.ima try it out and hope it comes out good.ill post pics and a vid if everything comes out goos.

Comment

maybe try some small washers , b/w the screws that hold the grill on . just play around with it . also could heat up the tabs for a custom fit . my .02

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

We have the same Aftermarket grill. This is how mine looks. Mine does not have large gaps between.

MY MRT
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

i like that grille..looks like the DIY ...Is that ebay?

Comment

Dang dude return to sender or sumthin I have the same grille as well and mines is flush dude did u order it correctly ?

in the begining...

Comment

I ordered that same grill from TAS. Its all kinds of crooked.

Comment

[QUOTE=AeyJayCB7;2733079]We have the same Aftermarket grill. This is how mine looks. Mine does not have large gaps between.

what did you do to get yours to fit like that cause it looks perfect!!

Comment

dude are u sure you put the screw down nice and tight? especially the ones at the bottom of the grille or the middle??

in the begining...

Comment

I screwed all the OEM bolts together nicely. It looks like you were missing something. Did you break anything while installing it? because their is a hidden bolt behind the grill.
                            MY MRT
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

is the problem fixed or was it a faulty part ?

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X