Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Front end swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front end swap

So i got a 92 LX and ive been going to my local jy and i can only find 90-91 front bumpers with i need one. And i kinda like the front bumper better. Now i also need fenders and a hood in the future as well. But how much of a gap will the bumper have. All should i just shape the hood,fenders,and front bumper. And can i use the lights and grill fine? Sorry for some many questions lol

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Dude if yur tryin to do a 91 front end swap let's trade..because im lookin for a 92 bumper to put on my 91 accord

Comment

That kind of talk will get you banned REAL quick, 91hondaaccordex. You might want to reacquaint yourself with the rules.

The hood and fenders are fine. You'll want the 90-91 headlights and grille for a proper fit with that bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by 91hondaaccordex View Post
        Dude if yur tryin to do a 91 front end swap let's trade..because im lookin for a 92 bumper to put on my 91 accord
        Ill send you a PM

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        That kind of talk will get you banned REAL quick, 91hondaaccordex. You might want to reacquaint yourself with the rules.

The hood and fenders are fine. You'll want the 90-91 headlights and grille for a proper fit with that bumper.
        So the grill and headlights and im good? Anything else?

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Now you're both going to be banned.

See you guys in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Now you're both going to be banned.

See you guys in a week.
            I saw that coming as soon as he said I'll pm you

Comment

My first statement was made in hopes that 91hondaaccordex would edit or delete his post... But once it turned into a pending transaction, my hands were tied. It's a shame. There are only a handful of rules that will get you banned if broken, and that's probably the biggest of all... yet the most commonly broken one.

Comment

Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
                Ill send you a PM

So the grill and headlights and im good? Anything else?
                i couldn't stop laughing when he said ill pm you, lol does anyone read the rules?

Comment

Working...
                X