Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

help painting rims!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help painting rims!

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...t=rim+painting
    ive read it and i undertand it 100%.

but my problem is what suggestion do you guys give me
    on protecting the OZ lettering and paint it red?

my OZ!

paint to look like evo3's!

Time, patience, premium masking tape, and a hobby knife.
    Sig removed due to excessive size.

Comment

if you can get clear resist that would be best so you could see what your cutting out..we have it in glass manufacturing glass
      92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

Isn't the OZ just a sticker?? I would find another sticker on eBay or something...I'm sure you can find it in red somewhere

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
          Isn't the OZ just a sticker?? I would find another sticker on eBay or something...I'm sure you can find it in red somewhere
          X2 i think that will be a way better option than passing all that work and at the end dont work.
          Check this out.... http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

Comment

You have to make some OZ sticker or if you can order some OZ sticker in RED. Then paint your wheels with red paint, enough to cover it to the point where you are ready to clear it but dont clear it yet ... let it cure for at least 1 hr then put your RED OZ stickers on the wheels and then put clear cloat to cover both the painted wheel and sticker together. The clear cloat will protect the sticker from peeling or stolen... it also make the sticker appear flush or flat .. untrain people dont even know that it was a sticker underneath the clear coat.
            Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Just use good masking tape and tape over it. That shouldn't be that hard.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
              "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by osl View Post
                Time, patience, premium masking tape, and a hobby knife.
                hopefully i will be patient.

Originally posted by busak87 View Post

Originally posted by masterbarber View Post
                X2 i think that will be a way better option than passing all that work and at the end dont work.
                Check this out.... http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories
                yes but i only got chance to paint them tomorrow.

Originally posted by HATCHing View Post
                You have to make some OZ sticker or if you can order some OZ sticker in RED. Then paint your wheels with red paint, enough to cover it to the point where you are ready to clear it but dont clear it yet ... let it cure for at least 1 hr then put your RED OZ stickers on the wheels and then put clear cloat to cover both the painted wheel and sticker together. The clear cloat will protect the sticker from peeling or stolen... it also make the sticker appear flush or flat .. untrain people dont even know that it was a sticker underneath the clear coat.
                Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                Just use good masking tape and tape over it. That shouldn't be that hard.
                yes ive work on that but its easier said than done.

Comment

thabks guys for all of the support and suggestions.
                  i was thinking of using a red marker to paint the "oz" red.
                  i tried a sharpie permanent marker but it didnt work quite as good as i wanted it to.
                  i got red spray can paint hopefully i can paint ontop of sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post
                    thabks guys for all of the support and suggestions.
                    i was thinking of using a red marker to paint the "oz" red.
                    i tried a sharpie permanent marker but it didnt work quite as good as i wanted it to.
                    i got red spray can paint hopefully i can paint ontop of sticker.
                    Come on boy make it right, just wait few more days and get the new stickers. It will look way better

Comment

Originally posted by masterbarber View Post
                      Come on boy make it right, just wait few more days and get the new stickers. It will look way better
                      you make a really good point.

Comment

Update!!

Well im half way there!

but to be honest, i dontt like the way they are coming out.
                        i kinda messed up!
                        anyways here is just one pic. ENJOY!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post
                          Well im half way there!

but to be honest, i dontt like the way they are coming out.
                          i kinda messed up!
                          anyways here is just one pic. ENJOY!

is that ur paint starting to crack???

Comment

Working...
                          X