Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

camber kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camber kit

yeah so far since i got my car the front tire just want to butterfly and tear up so i save and got so shock set of kyb and camber kit than the problem start happen the front cam would slip out of place and when i drive the car want to go right so i thought it was the allignment but it was the control arm it broke and i replace only to continue having difficulty wit the front camber kit alway slippin out of place yeah this my secord project cb7 but i cant find any solution so took off the front cam and in the old i love cb7 so just put in some hid's and love them even more

CB7 all day

I had the same issue with my 1st camber kit, which was the Ebay special, but after that kit failed and broke apart while driving, I bought an Ingalls kit. Before I put them on my car, I put tread stop on it before I installed it and it stopped the slipping of the bolts.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
      I had the same issue with my 1st camber kit, which was the Ebay special, but after that kit failed and broke apart while driving, I bought an Ingalls kit. Before I put them on my car, I put tread stop on it before I installed it and it stopped the slipping of the bolts.
      cool so were you got that thread stop thingy today just went change the passager side tire it was sad to see my money go to the same problem lol

CB7 all day

Comment

ask 1clean92 he kmows alot about camber

Comment

1) If you got a cheap camber kit, remove it ASAP, and replace it with one by Ingalls or SPC. Cheap kits are known to break. When that happens, you can lose control of your car and crash. I know this from experience.

2) Did you get an alignment after the camber kit installation, or did you expect the kit to magically correct your camber on its own? You need to get an alignment any time you touch your suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            1) If you got a cheap camber kit, remove it ASAP, and replace it with one by Ingalls or SPC. Cheap kits are known to break. When that happens, you can lose control of your car and crash. I know this from experience.

2) Did you get an alignment after the camber kit installation, or did you expect the kit to magically correct your camber on its own? You need to get an alignment any time you touch your suspension.
            Exactly. An alignment will fix the toe which the main reason your tires wear out quickly. A camber kit will adjust the camber and by doing so you change the toe. An alignment will fix your issue.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

my camber kit is not adjustable, it just sets my camber to 1 certain angle and dats it
              after i installed it i did an alignment and corrected my toe and now everything is fine
              start with a better camber kit then alignment, dat should fix it, hopefully

90 accord lx
              form > function

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I went for a balljoint camber kit and never looked back.

ingalls all the way.
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Are TASauto's own parts of good quality? I was considering getting their adjustable ball joint upper control arms when I drop the car about 2".

Accord Aero-R

Comment

dont quote me but I think they use good stuff like ingalls or moog. Id call them and ask, but they are a good company.
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                    X