Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Well, what Deevis forgot to tell you is that the 91 SE had black LEATHER. The 92 DX was black CLOTH.
    I didn't forget. His question was regarding a black interior, and adding black leather inserts in the door panels.

Comment

Yea I'm aimen for black leather cuz I like my maroon interrior and it is pretty superb. In assume black cloth is way easier to find than black leather?

Comment

Originally posted by f20cb7 View Post
        Yea I'm aimen for black leather cuz I like my maroon interrior and it is pretty superb. In assume black cloth is way easier to find than black leather?
        No because CB's never had black cloth in america. The only car to come with cloth and a black interior came with grey cloth. That was the 1990/1991 dx coupe in phenoix red.

Comment

I want tan leather seats for my 1992 CB7 EX but I have no idea which seats can bolt up and match

Comment

Guy on this thread said cd5 seats all fit in. I might go with that

Comment

Those aren't going to be in much better shape than CB seats

Comment

Fuck there is a thread on here that have all the kind of seats from different types of cars which bolt right in a CB7 and I cannot find it -_-

Comment

Originally posted by KeeM_JDM View Post
                  Fuck there is a thread on here that have all the kind of seats from different types of cars which bolt right in a CB7 and I cannot find it -_-
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20158

Comment

i think the acura legend has leather seats the might of swaped them out

Comment

Originally posted by KeeM_JDM View Post
                      I want tan leather seats for my 1992 CB7 EX but I have no idea which seats can bolt up and match
                      I have seen this before. Looks nice.

Comment

My 91 SE has factory black leather. It's "Graphite Black".

For being as old as they are, they have held up pretty well to wear and tear, fading and cracking.

The leather is starting to get hard on the front seat cushions, so I condition it regularly to keep it soft and to hoefully stop the cracking which will lead to rips.

Here's a shot of my leather. One of the least beat up black leather interiors I've seen. I might also mention they are heated as well.

Comment

Acura Vigor front seats swap right in, just swap in some accord rails in place of the vigor rails. the seats are also WAY lighter than the cloth seats too. a couple bolts are what hold in the rails. it's just getting into the seat that takes some thinking

Just wanted to point out for COUPE OWNERS, that Acura CL seats from 97-99 are almost a direct fit, drop-in. the seat drops in, and the backrest is press-fitted in and fills in the rest of the space. the latch doesn't line up so theres an inch gap but you aren't gonna be lookin back there anyways.

IMO, For the most part, Acura Leather > Honda Leather (except for the honda older leather. older honda leather feels better than newer honda leather because they had to make a name for themselves in the market, so they had to make their stuff high quality). My vigor seats i picked up at still plushy.
                          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Working...
                          X