Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Dents In Roof Above Windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dents In Roof Above Windshield

How do I get these out? I'm afraid of making it worse... :\ I thought maybe I could take the upholstery down from the roop and push it up, but I can't even figure out how that comes down. Anyone have some suggestions?

HI-RES PIC

It's like someone jumped on the roof or something :\ It's been like that since I go it and I would really like to at least make it look a little better, its pretty big.

PDR

http://www.paintlessdentrepair.com/

Comment

I'm not sure if that was meant to be a joke or not... but I don't have the money to do that. I don't really have the money for anything at the moment with college. I'm just looking to make it look a little better at least, I know I'm not going to get it perfectly back to it's original shape, and for now I'm ok with that. Unless there was something I missed on that website, it didn't give me any information at all except that they want to sell me training.

Comment

no.. it's no joke.. i posted the website just to let you know what PDR is.. it's usually cheaper fixing dings and dents the PDR way(if possible) rather than bondoing and geting it sprayed..
        if you're ok with it.. leave it.. messing with it might cost you even more if you don't know what your doing..

Comment

Just to clarify, there are no guides or anything about PDR on that website right? it's just for training? I'll go look up more about it then and see how it's done. Have you done PDR yourself or anyone else here?

Comment

Originally posted by dark3630 View Post
            Just to clarify, there are no guides or anything about PDR on that website right? it's just for training? I'll go look up more about it then and see how it's done. Have you done PDR yourself or anyone else here?

not sure.. and no, i wouldn't trust myself doing it and rather pay the pros.. i think they charge like $50/ding.. depending on the size..

Comment

Working...
            X