Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 honda accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 honda accord

hey guys i was just wanting to no wat some good paint was to do my wheels because i want to make them black just like my car but i dont know wat paint to use lol theres to many different kinds out there

satin black paint would look sick

Comment

on the rims bro i could see that lol

Comment

x2 on the satin, if u go to advance auto or autozone they sell high tempeture engine paint thats very durable i always use that for my wheels, there about $5 a can and u can use 1 can for two rims if u wanna go cheap but if u want nice thick even coat get 1 can per wheel

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

alright man wat about clear coat wats a good clear coat to use on them

Comment

Just a clear coat in a can.

On prep be sure to degrease first then sand.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

are you sure you want to paint them? i work at a tire store and rattle can paint jobs on the wheels are almost always regreted. it chips with little effort (even the high temp) if you want your rims black get them powder coated or buy black rims. id hate to know of another person that went thru all that work and end up regreting it

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord88lude View Post
                are you sure you want to paint them? i work at a tire store and rattle can paint jobs on the wheels are almost always regreted. it chips with little effort (even the high temp) if you want your rims black get them powder coated or buy black rims. id hate to know of another person that went thru all that work and end up regreting it
                not true. if done right it wont chip if done wrong it more then likely will. I know a bunch of people that have painted wheels (with rattlecan) and have not had chips. It just has to be properly done for it to look nice and not chip.
                Bought From
                Tommi
                RiKan_BoY86

current s2k fund... $200

Comment

you should use caliper paint because it last longer than any other paint and i would suggest to go with flat black because your rims would never get dirty(or at least you wont notice)

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
                  JANE 99 Infiniti i30
                  2-9-11 - current
                  "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Comment

I just sprayed these Acura Legend rims with Duplicolour High Heat Enamel Low Gloss Black

Light scuff, primer, couple coats of paint. Done.

Clearcoat will make satin paint glossy.

I like your rims btw. They'll look sweet in a satin black

Comment

Working...
                    X