Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cup holder on DX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to want to fab up a thing for that square area between the seats, above the rear ashtray. Like fiberglass the square into a circle.

Sometimes i'll place my cups flat on the shifter plate. that way i can hold it while i keep my hand on the shifter(bad habit).

Our whole center console needs redesigned. Look at the CD5 center console. SO much better.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Joshy, thats what i was thinking cuz i was on Majestics site earlier today and i was looking at that exact pic. But i have a feeling that black piece that sits just in front of the shifter differs from DX to LX/EX/SE. Or maybe im wrong. Just didnt think itd be that hard to figure out.

It is indeed different. LX/EX/SE have the "Pocket A" with cupholder mounting points. DX has "Pocket B," a deeper pocket that takes up the space where the cupholder would be recessed into the center console.

I actually prefer "Pocket B" because it has enough space to hold things like CDs, MP3 players, etc etc.

And, yes, the cupholder is good for soda cans and kiddie cups. Not much else.

Also, Tim Hortons FTW.
      My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

im thinking of making an actual cup holder that will fit snug where the e brake is at...
        has anyone done this yet?

Comment

Am I the only one that went to Autozone and got the plastic thing with two cup holders that sits in the center console? I can put two cups in the holder, no matter the size, as well as set my ipod, phone, and wallet in the little center pocket on it.
          R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
            Am I the only one that went to Autozone and got the plastic thing with two cup holders that sits in the center console? I can put two cups in the holder, no matter the size, as well as set my ipod, phone, and wallet in the little center pocket on it.
            You can kind of see the cup holder I'm talking about in this picture.

Comment

i see it!
              i have an armrest and stick my mp3 in there...
              i wanna make something custom...
              ima go check out autozone tomorrow tho

Comment

Originally posted by rudimentary View Post
                i see it!
                i have an armrest and stick my mp3 in there...
                i wanna make something custom...
                ima go check out autozone tomorrow tho
                Lol, I use my arm rest to keep my cup holder in place, so it's not sliding back and forth. Definitely check it out.

Comment

Kevin, you mean that thing that fits between the seat and the console? I think ive seen that at Wal-Mart.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                    Lol, I use my arm rest to keep my cup holder in place, so it's not sliding back and forth. Definitely check it out.
                    do you have any other pics??
                    just to see how you have it set exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                      It is indeed different. LX/EX/SE have the "Pocket A" with cupholder mounting points. DX has "Pocket B," a deeper pocket that takes up the space where the cupholder would be recessed into the center console.

I actually prefer "Pocket B" because it has enough space to hold things like CDs, MP3 players, etc etc.

And, yes, the cupholder is good for soda cans and kiddie cups. Not much else.

Also, Tim Hortons FTW.
                      I have the shifter surround/center console guy but i cant seem to fit the pieces i got from you under the dash and above said console thingy. its like the EX center guy has a recess for it

Click it.... You know you wanna
                      Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Try removing the console.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          Kevin, you mean that thing that fits between the seat and the console? I think ive seen that at Wal-Mart.
                          Yes.

Comment

Working...
                          X