Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

oem foglights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oem foglights

has anyone here tried the 03-05 accord coupe fogs on our accords.. i was looking into an oem set for my 91 but they are hard to find and can be very pricey. so i was wondering if anyone has tried something different that still gives them a somewhat oem look.

Originally posted by frostwhiteh22a View Post
    has anyone here tried the 03-05 accord coupe fogs on our accords.. i was looking into an oem set for my 91 but they are hard to find and can be very pricey. so i was wondering if anyone has tried something different that still gives them a somewhat oem look.
    Nothing I have seen will give you the OEM look. You gotta pay to play!

Comment

94-97 foglights will work, but you kinda have to custom fit them.

I wanna say legend fogs will work too with modification. Someone was also looking at older BMW fogs. I forget who though. Just keep an eye on Ebay and the classifieds here. They do get pricey, but go for just the lights. Make your own harness and switchs are cheap.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I will be selling 2 sets of 06-07 accord fogs soon since im upgrading. maybe someone can custom fit them ?

Links to my rides :
        1992 Accord EX*
        1990 Accord EX
        1991 Accord SE (4th)
        1991 Accord SE (3rd)
        1991 Accord SE (2ND)
        1991 Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

I wanna say legend fogs will work too with modification. Someone was also looking at older BMW fogs. I forget who though. Just keep an eye on Ebay and the classifieds here. They do get pricey, but go for just the lights. Make your own harness and switchs are cheap.
          Yeah I've heard the CD fogs will work too, I may end up trying them as they are cheaper than the CB fogs even the fake ones lol. As well as the 'custom' "jdm" ones from jdmshit.com, which are at the top of the page here:
          http://jdmshit.com/parts/headlights/index.html
          but also heard the issue is that they won't sit flush for some reason so you have to essentially glue the shit in there. I'm in a hurry this morning lol, but just thought I'd add that in real quick

life is good.

Comment

Yeah, DJ, the ones for the CD accords are way cheaper and theyll do in a pinch.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

someone should try these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_2376wt_1165 and see how they look

life is good.

Comment

Lexus ES 300 fogs?

PRNONVTEC4U:

1990 Accord EX

Comment

Mitsu Lancer fogs

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                    Mitsu Lancer fogs
                    Those would be nice but I already have the Lexus fogs and I dont want to keep messing with the bumper...I might mess it up!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

I wouldn't go with the legend fogs, they are usually around the same price as CB fogs. Essentially, any kind of fog light can be wired in and DIYed to fit. The ES300 fogs are good because they are easily found in JY, so basically any foglight that can be easily found in a JY would be a good choice. You just gotta wire it in. Pep boys also sells little rectangle foglights that several members have used. They actually look good too.

Comment

other then the fact that I have OEM fog lights, I also have Lexus ES 300 fogs as you can see in the sig, I had 88 prelude si fogs before I had any of the two I have right now and they were not bad at all.
                        here is a pic of the prelude fogs I had before

Originally posted by visualpoet
                        some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

those 88 prelude fogs dont look too bad...still thinkin about which setup i want to run as soon as i get another accord...likin all the new ideas though, pretty creative and i like to be different..i say go with the lude fogs or cb fogs mang

Comment

Working...
                          X