Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

2 dr coupe will it fit 92-94

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 dr coupe will it fit 92-94

front bumper 91-93 4dr with fogs fit 92 coupe
    Last edited by ituner82; 12-29-2009, 10:59 PM.

Im exactly sure how to make 9091 bumper fit but but a 9293 bumper will fit just fine. By the way the years are 1990 1991 1992 1993

Comment

If I remember right the only bumper as far as fitment that is different is the wagon bumper. I beleive it's longer on one part. The coupe and sedan bumpers are the same dimensions but they look different. Also one of them has a lip in the center that will be right beneath the grill.

Comment

Originally posted by ituner82
        bringing the fire boys
        bringin the fire with what? a bumper swap and fogs?

who are the five greatest rappers of all time?? dylan. dylan. dylan, dylan, and dylan.
        cuz i spit the hot fire!!

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by ituner82
          bringing the fire boys

Yes, it will fit.
          R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
            If I remember right the only bumper as far as fitment that is different is the wagon bumper. I beleive it's longer on one part. The coupe and sedan bumpers are the same dimensions but they look different. Also one of them has a lip in the center that will be right beneath the grill.
            Are you sure. Im pretty sure coupe and sedan bumpers are exactly the same.

Comment

ya they fit and yes i have seen a 9293 bumper on a 94-97 CD chassis i lawled so hard esp cause the car was gold and the bumper was the dark green color haha needless to say it was an eyesore
              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                Are you sure. Im pretty sure coupe and sedan bumpers are exactly the same.
                Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                The coupe and sedan bumpers are the same dimensions but they look different.

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
                  who are the five greatest rappers of all time?? dylan. dylan. dylan, dylan, and dylan.
                  cuz i spit the hot fire!!
                  Lol. Your too close mon!
                  Originally posted by chessboxer
                  We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                  Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

coupe and sedan bumpers are the same

what matters is the year

90-91 are the same

92-93 are the same

except for wagon bumpers, they are different

and yes it will fit

Comment

Working...
                    X