Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Prelude Steering Wheel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prelude Steering Wheel?

What year prelude steering wheels fit directly into our cars? I have been meaning to get one for a while and I need to know what year to get. Do they all fit?

i am actually looking at a nardi wheel like this in wood grain but if i dont win the bid on ebay then ill be getting a lude wheel.
    Last edited by Pazzword JDM; 11-02-2009, 12:14 AM.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

89-91 preludes steering wheels will fit with little modification, you will also need to replace the round thingy, where you plug the horn and cruise control (you'll see it when you take off the accord steering wheel) with the prelude one, don't forget to get that part, cause I did and I have'nt been able to put my prelude steering wheel in my ride.

That wheel looks cool, hope you win the bid.
    Last edited by parko; 11-02-2009, 03:35 AM.

Comment

the round thingy?

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

8889 fit but rubs when u turn, its cool and all but the 9091 fits like a glove no rubbin issues at all.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Pazzword JDM View Post
          the round thingy?
          Lol sorry, I meant circular, here's what the accord one looks like.

And here's the prelude one you have to get

Notice that is the thing with the contacts fot the horn and cruise control(sorry I don't know the name).
          Last edited by parko; 11-02-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

that would be the clockspring.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

so the 90/91 wheel and clocksping go right in, and the horn/cc still works?
              -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Originally posted by full.circle
              Honda-Tech: the retarded little brother all other Honda forums are ashamed of

Comment

The 88-89 prelude wheel does not come close to fitting properly.

The contact slip ring does not need to be changed, you just need to change out the prelude connector with the accord connector.
                Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Pazzword JDM View Post
                  What year prelude steering wheels fit directly into our cars? I have been meaning to get one for a while and I need to know what year to get. Do they all fit?

i am actually looking at a nardi wheel like this in wood grain but if i dont win the bid on ebay then ill be getting a lude wheel.
                  you can make the teeth fit but will have a hard time taking it out..

Comment

I have a 88-91 wheel in my car in it fits great. you will need the wheel, the clock spring piece and the plug and a few inches of wire that plugs into the back of the clock spring. Splice the 3 wires together and your horn and CC will work if you have cruise.
                    Its just me

Comment

Working...
                    X