Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Suicide the rear doors of a sedan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course those are borderline gullwing doors.

If i had it done, they be like this ---> /..\

Complete mirror-imaged doors.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

How about reenforcing the roof and floor similar to a cage and taking out the entire b pillar lol......

Comment

Nah, still need something for the latches. If anything, you might have to shave the doors some and thicken the B-pillar.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'll lock them bitches electrnoically with a big ass magnet and use a security badge to open my shit lol. You'll have to have clearance to get into my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
            I'll lock them bitches electrnoically with a big ass magnet and use a security badge to open my shit lol. You'll have to have clearance to get into my car.
            not a bad idea, while ur at it get that security alarm thats in one of the robocop movies, thief gets it, couldnt use key or something then gets tasered lol shit was funny i actually though it was real back then

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Always wanted Suicide Rears, wouldn't change the fronts though.. I'll have a good look into this
              Built & Boosted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
                sunroof

Comment

later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post

later.
                    I want this. I want a sliding ragtop too though lol.

Comment

I think this is going to be my next project. I'm not so sure about the lambos... but definitely the suicides... I will take plenty of pics and post it up... as long as someone else hasn't done so.

Comment

SLiding ragtop is win

If I wasnt such a fucking sellout I would have loved to haev gotten one for the bucket

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                          If I wasnt such a fucking sellout I would have loved to haev gotten one for the bucket
                          lol.
                          If I had a "show" wagon, I'd definitely have a ragtop roof, lambo doors, and suicide rear doors.

....and a bitchin paint job.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                            lol.
                            If I had a "show" wagon, I'd definitely have a ragtop roof, lambo doors, and suicide rear doors.

....and a bitchin paint job.

X2 definatly

Comment

I've never seen a ragtop on a cb7...

Comment

Originally posted by zoetrusoldier View Post
                                I've never seen a ragtop on a cb7...
                                Nah neither have I but it sounds f#*%kin awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X