Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

seat patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seat patterns

anyone know where i can get patterns for the seats to make custom upholstery???

Originally posted by fuzzymoto View Post
    anyone know where i can get patterns for the seats to make custom upholstery???

Might help if you said were you was located

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Comment

Make your own pattern. Or are you looking for the template?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

this being true...but i was wondering if i could order them online..... maybe a website that has them... im located in tampa,fl. can you help me now???

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          Make your own pattern. Or are you looking for the template?

looking for the template... i want to make my own... but still want to drive the car while i am making them..

Comment

Could you use the old clovers a template? Just get a good roll of whatever material you want, take off the old covers, lay them over the new material and voila.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Make your own templet take the seats apart and break them down , kinda like the way a dress maker would break down a dress to make a pattern
              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzymoto View Post
                looking for the template... i want to make my own... but still want to drive the car while i am making them..
                Go to the junk yard and pull the seats out a CB. Take the covers off of them and use those as templates. You'll need a needle nosed pliers, flat head screwdriver, metric socket set and wrench and possibly an exacto knife or razor blade of some sort.

Junk yards generally have pricing for seat covers. The ones here charge $1.50-3.00 per cover, so it's reasonably priced.

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Pick up a junkyard seat and pull the covers off. In my regular yard, seats are $16.

I was going to do this for my 3rd gen Accord. I pulled the passenger seat apart (with a little help from excalibur02... lol) and then I realized that it's beyond my abilities.

Comment

leatherseats.com

very good site, pre made seat just need to be installed my car going threw major overhaul when i'm done ill be adding black leather and black carpet

4 door ex-l

Comment

Originally posted by jay82985 View Post
                      leatherseats.com

very good site, pre made seat just need to be installed my car going threw major overhaul when i'm done ill be adding black leather and black carpet
                      kool site... but i was hopeing to do it myself... i think the junk yard idea is the best... thanks guys for all the help!!!

Comment

try katzkin.com ive seen some guy use it on here

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Originally posted by jin View Post
                          yeah i have heard of them i have already quoted them... good quality work but a lil out of my budget... would definitely recommend them though..

Comment

Originally posted by jin View Post
                            TypeG

Comment

type g has one CLEAN ASS accord..

Comment

Working...
                              X