Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

are there alternative fog lights i can use instead of the oem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there alternative fog lights i can use instead of the oem

i cant find cheap oem cb7 fog lights... i want some nice looking ones but not like these tacky autozone or pepboys fog lights like this

The possibilities on fog lights are endless. Search around e-bay, Wal-Mart, Auto stores ect. Yes I saw you said "not like these tacky autozone or pepboys fog lights like this" but there are other styles at "auto zone" for you to look at. and by "auto zone" I mean auto stores.

What do you have in mind?

Originally posted by deevergote
    "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

something that looks oem or some nice yellow circle fogs

Comment

u gotta pay to play. ive only seen 1 nice set of fogs fitted to a 9091 member. other than that. fogs mounted in the center of the grill look tacky IMO. keep your eye on the FS section after u get enough posts. u can always find good deals.
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

OEM is all that will mount properly in the stock location. Anything else, it's up to you to make them look good.

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
            u gotta pay to play. ive only seen 1 nice set of fogs fitted to a 9091 member. other than that. fogs mounted in the center of the grill look tacky IMO. keep your eye on the FS section after u get enough posts. u can always find good deals.
            xx2 you can also try the cd5 fogs but those will have to go in that bumper grille thing

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

i found some oem replacements fogs on jdmcarboy.com it has brackets too check it out, its 150 plus tax and shipping but i think you have to cut your bumper. Most of the time theyre sold out.

Comment

Just get OEM, its a bit more simpler and way more "JDM" lookin

Comment

http://www.jdmcarboy.com/index.php?m...20def57fee49c3

Comment

Lexus ES300 fogs...like I have on my front bumper. Just look at my sig. pic. They look pretty damn good. They're a yellow projector lense fog that uses a regular (clear) H3 55w bulb. So they illuminate a good distance.

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

how dare you tell someone to buy from there!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                        how dare you tell someone to buy from there!
                        i dont know, i havent heard anythin bad about that website. plus he said cheaper, it looks oem.

Comment

keep searching for the OEM fogs. You will be much happier with OEM than the Autozone/Pep Boys style.

Comment

none

J\W how hard was it to mount the fog there?

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                            Lexus ES300 fogs...like I have on my front bumper. Just look at my sig. pic. They look pretty damn good. They're a yellow projector lense fog that uses a regular (clear) H3 55w bulb. So they illuminate a good distance.

Comment

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X