Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ASA rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA rims

I can get 16"s cheap,are ASA any good
    I know....I'm gunna lower it

they're fine. which wheels are they?
    90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

ASA has a close relationship with BBS.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/asa/asa_info.jsp

Originally posted by Tire Rack
      In 1990, ASA decided to build a state-of-the-art alloy wheel manufacturing facility. Knowing the complexity and challenge this presented, ASA went to BBS in Germany to tap the best technical knowledge in facility design, manufacturing processes and quality controls for producing high quality alloy wheels. Production began at the new facility in Jeywon, South Korea in March 1992.

Their agreement with BBS, a world leader in wheel technology, engineering and manufacturing with over two decades of success in the racing community and the high-end aftermarket worldwide, is still in effect today. This cooperative agreement gives ASA valuable access to technical and product information that BBS gains from their motorsports and manufacturing involvement.

By basing its quality standards around those used by BBS, in 1994 ASA became one of the first alloy wheel companies to obtain ISO9001. In 1999 ASA obtained QS9000 certification, one of the highest quality standards in the automotive industry. (ISO9001 and QS9000 are world-recognized standards for quality.)

These high quality standards have allowed ASA to produce over 750,000 Original Equipment wheels per year for vehicle manufacturers in Europe and Asia. With a total capacity to produce over 1.2 million wheels per year, ASA produces aftermarket wheels with the excess capacity and exports to 51 countries around the world.

The ASA name, Artisan Spirited Alloy, is reflected in their exotic, elegant, and exciting wheel designs.

The product line that ASA develops for Tire Rack has been created with a high level of service and close cooperation between the two companies. As the relationship with ASA develops further, look for many new items to satisfy your wheel needs.
      They're the wheel brand of choice for most snow tire packages for cars like the BMW 3 and 5 series, the 350/370z, G35, Evo, STi, etc.

I'd say if you how the wheels look, grab em. Quality will be much better than Rota, Drag, etc.

Comment

cool didn't know about ASA and BBS.They are black 16"s.TireRack.com is mad cheap only $800 for rims and tires mounted and balanced
        I know....I'm gunna lower it

Comment

For any wheels a good deal is good.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

thats a pretty good deal for brand new rims, if thats what you want then i think u should go for it

Comment

Working...
            X