Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 steering wheel on 91 and vice versa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 steering wheel on 91 and vice versa.

i know the 93 goes on the 91 without too much mod...will the 91 steering wheel go on the 93 without to much hassle?
    4 door pimpin'

like Butta

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accord View Post
      i know the 93 goes on the 91 without too much mod...will the 91 steering wheel go on the 93 without to much hassle?
      Why would you want to lose your airbag?

Comment

i don't care about no airbag or having one i just like the newer steering wheel and my stepbrother likes the older so we gonna switch lol
        4 door pimpin'

Comment

Originally posted by T-Clyde
          why would you want to KEEP your airbag?

early airbags got a bad REP for a reason, they DID injure people, i wouldn't trust an airbag PRE 2000. i spent most of the 90's (my childhood) in body shops, saw a LOT of bloody airbags because they would BUST people's faces open (i'm not ignoring the new common "airbag etiquette" of sitting further back) i just can never get comfortable with the idea that there is a bomb pointed at my face.
          We don't drive fords.
          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            Why would you want to lose your airbag?
            The 92-93 steering wheel has an airbag? Didnt know that!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Whether or not you want the airbags, what are the laws regarding airbag removal? If your insurance company ever found out you'd get dropped, and the car would be uninsurable at that point, and your own insurance would skyrocket for whatever car you drive.

Comment

no airbag is lighter too

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarthos View Post
                  Whether or not you want the airbags, what are the laws regarding airbag removal? If your insurance company ever found out you'd get dropped, and the car would be uninsurable at that point, and your own insurance would skyrocket for whatever car you drive.
                  only if you have full coverage with medical. if you have liability only, they could care less.

and yes it is illegal to take an airbag out of a car, but it is easy to get around. if they say anything when you take it in for inspection, tell them you had an accident and just couldnt afford to put a new airbag in. as far as installation, 90-91 and 92-93 have the same spline/mounting for steering wheels. make sure you take the airbag out of the steering wheel before you put it in your car otherwise that is an accident waiting to happen. also, when you are about to take the 92-93 steering wheel off, make sure you disconnect the battery, let it sit for a couple minutes, then take it off otherwise it could go off.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Honda paid for my friend's college education, as well as her reconstructive surgery, when an airbag smashed her face in a minor accident.

I don't like airbags. They are illegal to delete in vehicles that come with them from the factory, though. If your state has regular inspections, you don't want to bring it in like that, or it will definitely fail.

Comment

i hate the airbag. that shit sux ass. i use that red connector to disconnect mine full time. i tried swapping to the 9091 steering wheel with the 9091 harness for the horn and everything and it didnt work sooo i had to put it back.
                      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                        We don't drive fords.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                        X