Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Can't decide if these rims would be good fo"$500 firm for them with r my CB7 or not?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't decide if these rims would be good fo"$500 firm for them with r my CB7 or not?

"$500 firm for them with tires, no curb rash there mint rims tires are YOKOHAMA AVS ES100's 205/55/16 F 225/50/16 R and the rims are RAY'S ENGINEERING 16X7 RIMS (not sure about the offset but u can come by and look at them) selling cuz i got my new rims, also has rays vale stems and matching caps, will throw in an hks catch can to! could use 2 new tires because of camber ware other then that u can still drive them on the road!"

Is what he said, what are your guys's opinions?

Messed up the title, sorry.. meant for it to say "Can't Decide if these rims would be good for my cb7 or not??" ......

Comment

ray's FORGED 16's? jump on that shit right now

and i mean RIGHT NOW cause $500 for 16" forged rims is a f**king awesome deal
      Last edited by nope; 09-16-2009, 06:03 AM.
      96 mx-6, needs work...
      91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

Originally posted by nope View Post
        ray's FORGED 16's? jump on that shit right now

and i mean RIGHT NOW cause $500 for 16" forged rims is a f**king awesome deal
        and these would fit i wouldn't have to fuck around with offsets or anything right ?

alright ill txt the guy today hope he stilll has them.. if he does imma bank out 500$ and pay it back within 2 weeks (:

- thats of course if this is legit, imma try to get the guy to give me more pictures of all wheels front and back and then take a look at them in person ^^
        Last edited by JACCORD01; 09-16-2009, 06:32 AM.

Comment

those are clean, you should definitely get those

Comment

Holy shit, Rays with all the caps and a free HKS catch can? Hell yeah! Hahaha

Underground.Society
            Originally posted by Deevergote
            If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

pay him double >:]
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

woow jusst woww! mos def quickfire cop theem! haha
                forged rays for 5bills? please buy themm, and if you dont like how they look on your car then sell them for even more maan! easy win win

lovin every minute of it

Comment

not really a fan...but they def. have potential...have to see em on the car

Comment

yeah man go for it.

Comment

pretty nice wheels, I believe "dajap" has the same wheels.

Comment

dude you need to cop them damn things. thats a helluva deal. hell rays are about that much a piece

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

wow!!!

fuck you for finding such a killer deal.

if you dont scoop those things you need a mental evaluation.....

nice find!!

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

do it. dude. if anything resell them for $800

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                            And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Rays are fucking amazing... jump on it before i fly out to winnipeg to buy them first lol
                              Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

Working...
                              X