Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What are some cheap easy mods I can do to my 91 LX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are some cheap easy mods I can do to my 91 LX?

Any ideas on things I can do cheap and easily but would get me on the right track to a clean JDM cb7? anything helps I'm not new to tuning imports just this particular year and model I just bought it about 4 months back so anything would help

Thanks

"on the right track to a clean JDM cb7"

If you want a JDM CB7 then you have to buy JDM parts, which for the most part aren't cheap.

What you may be trying to say is "a clean JDM STYLE cb7"

Which, in my opinion, means absolutely nothing.

One cheap mod you can do is the grill hack

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=39347

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Check out the DIY section, for all your cheap needs

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
      Bought from: ChampCoupe
      Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

i'd say the rear fog light is easy to do there's a D.i.Y on it

Comment

Cool thanks alot guys im gonna mess with the grill see how that goes but I'll be back to post after im done

Comment

Real JDM stuff is not cheap
            My ride History:
            Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
            Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
            Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
            -----------------------------------
            1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

All the real JDM stuff in the world won't make your ride anything but JDM style. If you want true JDM , you have to import the car from Japan. Otherwise, it's just JDM stuff on your USDM car.

Comment

One cheap modification is to remove the mud flaps if they are not already removed. You do not see mud flaps on many modern cars today. Costs are minimal if you do not have a screw driver and a jack
                600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by moddified View Post
                  i'd say the rear fog light is easy to do there's a D.i.Y on it
                  Rear fog light is EDM

Comment

just go wit jdm parts....thats what im doing...........=)

Comment

Originally posted by jdmboi type s View Post
                      just go wit jdm parts....thats what im doing...........=)
                      get some coilovers and lower it.

Comment

he said cheap lol i dont think coil overs and jdm goodies can be called cheap..... actually, somethin im thinking about for my cb7, which is a good idea for all: take apart all ur door panels, clean the cloth material and reinstall it, a lil glue here and there to give u the nice tight fit... i work at home depot so i would advise everybody to avoid using epoxies because they harden nd it can cause a bubble pattern in ur instalation nd if done really bad u r going to need to scrap ur whole panels.... so all u would really need is a small set of tools to remove the door panel and cloth material...a can of carpet cleaner from pep boys or auto zone like 5 bucks, and some light duty super glue(cause u wont be pulling on the cloth u jus need something to hold it snugly. then if ur up for it, take out ur seats (front/back) use the rest of that carpet cleaner since its a fabric cleanser, clean ur seats thurroughly.. and while ur at it, spring 100 bucks and get a brand new carpet...

before u kno it, a lil weekend project gave u brand new looking interior...

and if u do that whole carpet change thing, get some degreaser and clean up ur chassis a little bit... i did, trust me its worth it everytime a meet comes around

Comment

sick diy
                          1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
                            Check out the DIY section, for all your cheap needs
                            X2 There's alot of stuff in that thread to help you out. Look into blackhousing your headlights, diy grill, you could do like someone else said and get rid of your mudflaps and emblems, diy short shifter, remove the cruise control, yada yada yada lol. There's a ton of stuff you can do for cheap and some of it for free depending on what tools you have.

Comment

i did something loook let me knw i did it to my cb7 today ill post after looks sweet need hid though
                              1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Working...
                              X