Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 4d CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johngarcia87 View Post
    lmao
    Hey! I just sold my civic. Haha. I had a 92 Coupe. I broke it >.<

Comment

hey so SI's of a Lude will fit huh

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        4x114.3 is the 1990+ Accord bolt pattern. Wheels with that bolt pattern will bolt up. Anything with a different pattern, such as 4x100 (Civics, Integras, Fit, Accords older than 1990) will not fit.

Comment

thanks

Comment

That was said over 4 months ago... I know you're trying to whore your way to 30 posts... but it's not going to happen.

Please read the responses to the threads you post. Please make your thread titles descriptive so they can be searched in the fututure (like this one... the title has NOTHING to do with the wheels you're asking about). Please read the rules of this forum... especially the ones that address post whoring, regional threads, and "where do I find?" threads... because you clearly have not done that.

I can delete posts much faster than you can make them.

Comment

That was said over 4 months ago... I know you're trying to whore your way to 30 posts... but it's not going to happen.

Please read the responses to the threads you post. Please make your thread titles descriptive so they can be searched in the fututure (like this one... the title has NOTHING to do with the wheels you're asking about). Please read the rules of this forum... especially the ones that address post whoring, regional threads, and "where do I find?" threads... because you clearly have not done that.

I can delete posts much faster than you can make them.
              sorry for wanting to be part of this forum but if im going to get this everytime i post something then whats the point im a bebinner on the cb7 scene so i have many question and i tought i would get help here but i guess this forum is for vets. in the cb7 well its all good bro u can delete my post but like i said im just a begginer n tring 2 get my cb7 knowledge

Comment

Your questions are being answered, and you're not even bothering to read the answers. You're not trying to get knowledge, you're trying to get 30 posts. We're GIVING you knowledge, and you're ignoring it.

You can be a part of this forum all you want... but if you continue to whore, your posts will continue to be deleted. It's simple, really. If you want to be a part of this forum, follow this forum's rules. Everyone else does.

Comment

my suguestion is to get the sills that fit and don't try to fit wheels that don't fit in the first place safety should be your first concern.

Comment

all hondas wheels fit on the accord, purchase any set you see--it'll fit.

Comment

Originally posted by project_kcord View Post
                      my suguestion is to get the sills that fit and don't try to fit wheels that don't fit in the first place safety should be your first concern.
                      thanks for the info bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigtexaz56 View Post
                        sorry for wanting to be part of this forum but if im going to get this everytime i post something then whats the point im a beginner?
                        In this forum you start in the beginner section for the exact purpose Deev is giving you guidance on, and learn the proper way to be a good member. Its a family thing we got here, everyone looks out for each other, unlike other forums. You can get some good info and make friends here also, so enjoy! WELCOME...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

So, before you ask... check to see the bolt pattern. If you see that it's 114.3, then it will bolt up.
                          one thing that people dont think of is the hub size. pretty much all hondas are the same, except for the bolt pattern. wheels from saabs and sentras may have the same bolt pattern, but is the hub size the same? just something to consider
                          I LOVE My CB7

Comment

get prelude si rims i got those on my cb7

Comment

Originally posted by 92slammedcb7 View Post
                              get prelude si rims i got those on my cb7
                              thanks bro for the info

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                                In this forum you start in the beginner section for the exact purpose Deev is giving you guidance on, and learn the proper way to be a good member. Its a family thing we got here, everyone looks out for each other, unlike other forums. You can get some good info and make friends here also, so enjoy! WELCOME...
                                if he was tring to help me out why did he frezze my post count i post n only get 1 a day but ive posted more so looks like the family form is very not nice but i guess and other forms like the main 1 im always on is not like this we actually try 2 help each other out even if the questions are stupid or anything like that but i guess i hope 2 get more info here so i can built my cb7 sweet but will see what happends

Comment

Working...
                                X