Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is this?

i saw this on Craigslist and at first i thought it was like a bumper pole but not to sure. can someone help me out thanks.
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...298195688.html

lovin every minute of it

looks like an aftermarket stationary bumper pole to me..i guess you just use double sided tape to install

Comment

Interesting...Never knew about it now I don't have to spend $200+

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

aha when i first say it . i was like wtf thats something an oldnun would hit someone with. but its "jdm". like everything else on CL lmao

lovin every minute of it

Comment

Originally posted by hussoles View Post
          what is this?
          Ugly.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb792 View Post
            How does it look on a cb7 .
            ^
            Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            Ugly.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

im guessing this is what it looks like... this is cali racers car looks sick but for 200 bucks... im good lol

Comment

what is the purpose of the bumper poles?

Originally posted by visualpoet
                some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

The bumper pole goes on the corner opposite the driver to make it easier to judge your parking. The reason they are so expensive is that they're motorized and hard to come by, it's only up when you flip the switch, plus it has an LED in the tip for night parking. The plastic POS in the OP is just ricey, IMO. You'll be able to buy them at Pep Boys soon enough.

Comment

tooo tell yu the truth i find it ugly andi dont get the use of it lol how does it help yu to park lol?
                    92 CB7 EX-R

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb792 View Post
                      How does it look on a cb7.
                      Originally posted by honda_kid View Post
                      ^
                      Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                      Ugly.

ROLMAO! honda_kid, that's funny. (Classic Sig. material there)

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

Comment

Originally posted by MWeezy View Post
                        tooo tell yu the truth i find it ugly andi dont get the use of it lol how does it help yu to park lol?
                        You tie a string to it, wrap it around a light post, then get back in your car, put your car in neutral, and pull on the string really hard. When your arms are tired, put the car in park, get out and you're done.

No, it's an antenna that allows you to remotely park your vehicle.

No... It's a homing device, that you can activate on your GPS so you can see how close to the car in front of you your bumper is.

Comment

chinamade.
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by jdmaccord5000 View Post
                            im guessing this is what it looks like... this is cali racers car looks sick but for 200 bucks... im good lol
                            I find it ironic that his bumper is damaged RIGHT next to the bumper pole... haha.
                            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X