Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

where do i get this piece from the window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where do i get this piece from the window?

Any clue where to order these under dealer price? Also i see them at the JY how do you remove them?

PS i am talking about the button that keeps the window on track

I got the same problem, but for me is a little difficult to find.
    anyways this might help you, it says how to take it off!!!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...window+pin+kit
    Colombian CB7

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...3A+1992+accord

Comment

Junk Yard

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
      Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

Originally posted by dee18701 View Post
        Junk Yard
        jy not the best place...i went and i had to break a window to remove it and after that it still would'nt come off, unless i was willing to cut my fingers in the process which in the long run was'nt worth the try

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

dealer $20
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

"Window Guide Pin" www.Rockauto.com

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

Comment

thanks for the replies, i am looking around on rockauto i tried to search it with no results maybe i'm not doing it right or something..i will find it eventually. If all else fails there is always the dealership like someone else said. I tried the JY but didn't know how to remove them i tried twisting, prying, and just ended up breaking it in the end haha

Comment

having same exact problem on my sedan...MOST ANNOYING...

Lou's Build Thread!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

looks like you have a farmers tan like me
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

roll the window down.
                    remove the black strip that covers the screws.
                    unscrew the screws on the black track, slide the black thing out a little and unscrew the "button" from the back. it's a little nut/bolt

it's been a while since i had to do this so it might not really be that way.. thats the jist tho.. hope that helps
                    Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

cool i will try this if i can find a manual window car at the JY

and yes it is a hell of a farmers tan, tryin to get rid of it at the pool haha

Comment

wrecking yards are the best bet.. honda dealership has them but there abit pricey

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSheep View Post
                          thanks for the replies, i am looking around on rockauto i tried to search it with no results maybe i'm not doing it right or something..i will find it eventually. If all else fails there is always the dealership like someone else said. I tried the JY but didn't know how to remove them i tried twisting, prying, and just ended up breaking it in the end haha
                          www.Rockauto.com
                          1990 HONDA ACCORD EX 2.2L 2156cc L4 FI [F22A4] : Body-Interior : Window Guide Pin Kit

Part# 45344

$5.10 X2

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

Comment

just replace the door dats wat i did
                            FROM L.A. TO KILL TOWN BABY

Comment

that's way to much work for a replaceable part. 50 bucks easy for a JY door versus a 5 dollar part.

Comment

Working...
                              X