Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cd5 conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks different but good

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
      lots of work
      hell yes alot of work o.o

Click the pic to view my ride!

Comment

Damn... local shops usually have a few CF4 front clips in stock. I am curious. I think that would be the best front end for a CB over any USDM one. Only other front end I could rock with is a CC2 or KA1

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

if you do it please do show us

Comment

Originally posted by dee18701 View Post
            that ugly , the front is like pointing upwards

anyways to the op ,that conversion is sick. it takes more of time then money

most of the work is to weld the front end to the cb parts like the fenders and hood, the rest its basically bolt on's

money really only comes in play to buy a front end , ex at a junk yard , and even that shouldn't be expensive

that's considering if you're doing all the body work/paint

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
              that ugly , the front is like pointing upwards

anyways to the op ,that conversion is sick. it takes more of time then money

most of the work is to weld the front end to the cb parts like the fenders and hood, the rest its basically bolt on's

money really only comes in play to buy a front end , ex at a junk yard , and even that shouldn't be expensive

that's considering if you're doing all the body work/paint
              Its gotta be smooth too. Can't have shitty welds, although I guess u could rig up something from behind + put body filler on the outside

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

truthfully i think yu should of never "converted" cb7 is a cb7 but its ya car at the end of the day so yeaa
                Last edited by Gnyce09; 07-01-2009, 12:51 AM.

Comment

That may take alot of money for the custom body panels and paint etc. Isn't the cd wider though?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSheep View Post
                    yeah that flows together like oil and water..not at all. Front end is way to curvy for the boxy rear. The fenders flow somewhat but thats about it.
                    haha, +1. That's pretty crazy but I wouldn't do it.

Comment

it looks ok but ,not crazy cool bud
                      CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

i remember my friend doing a type r front end on a civic hb i thought it was a cool idea (this is when it was rare to see any kind of conversion like this) but the flow was off, then he did a ek front on a eg and that looked pretty dang stock. I think if you still to the same model and are only off by a gen. it may flow decent. Not my style but from an engineering standpoint it could work.

Comment

I actually like how it looks. But I do kinda think that the back doesnt slow with the front. But its not to bad.

Comment

I think a vigor front end would look good on a cb7.Possible?

Comment

Originally posted by CRiSiS420 View Post
                              I think a vigor front end would look good on a cb7.Possible?
                              here is one. there is also a black one.

EDIT: black one added

Orangehttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...gor+conversion

Blackhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123048
                              Last edited by Chicano2005; 07-10-2009, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post
                                here is one. there is also a black one.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...gor+conversion
                                for some reason it doesnt look like how i expected, maybe because everything was retrofitted.

Comment

Working...
                                X