Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

DC steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
    how do i use my cruise control with this?
    im sure you can remount the switch near the dash, ex. under or on the side.

Comment

does anyone know of a good price range for the non-srs wheel?

Comment

tough decision. i like both wheels. but airbag is a plus.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by dj_eclipse_303 View Post
          is there any DIY to swap this steering wheel on CB's?

from your signature, it looks to me like you've got a 90-91 CB. what's the point of getting an SRS wheel with an airbag if you don't have SRS?
          My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
            how do i use my cruise control with this?

I have a Euro-R wheel which is the same design as the SRS EK9/DC2-R wheel but with a gold "H"

If you want cruise control, there is a prevision on the left side of the wheel where you can mount a switch. A piece of the wheel comes off and is held on by velcro....however if you put the USDM switch on there, it'll be upside down. I chose not to mount the cruise control at all and deleted the switch all together.
            I need a custom turbo manifold built....
            707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
            "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
            '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

type r wheel

Originally posted by dj_eclipse_303 View Post
              thank you for reply!

it's a direct fitment or there is any modification?

it will be these one?
              hey iv had one of the type r non srs wheels on my cb before, it was a good fit but where the wheel mounts up to the hub is a little thicker then our cb7 wheels so when i went to put the nut back on it didnt thread all the way to the locking part of the nut. i just put some thread locker on it and it was golden. you really dont want to have the thrill of having your steering wheel fall off while your driving! but i think somebody was asking for the price range on the different wheels.
              non-srs anywhere from $185-$330 just gotta look around i got mine for $120 on craigslist.
              the srs wheel can go for $400+

Comment

Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post
                from your signature, it looks to me like you've got a 90-91 CB. what's the point of getting an SRS wheel with an airbag if you don't have SRS?
                sorry josh but my CB is 92 Lx i just put a 90 front bumper 92 lx was broken but yeah i like them both, still searching for swap in the SRS-wheel

thanks!

Comment

anybody wanna sell there old steering wheel??? mine is all jacked up.

Comment

Working...
                  X