Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

AnyOne ever done a custom dash in their cb??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AnyOne ever done a custom dash in their cb??

i want to change the color of my cb interior from red and brown to black and blue i kinda like the looks of custom painted fiberglass dash's but i dont like the weight of it... my car is gonna be two tone true blue pearl and silver... any ideas???

Fiberglass dashes can look good, but a black OEM dash will be A LOT more subtle. Fiberglass dashes will also reflect the sun too much for daily driving IMO.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

go get a se dash

Comment

will the se dash fit in my 92 lx?

Comment

sorry if thats a dumb question but im still new to the cb world

Comment

yep

Comment

cool ill look in to findin one... cb's are scarce in the jy's here

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...&postcount=261
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerhungryCB7 View Post
                  will the se dash fit in my 92 lx?
                  Yes. It's the same as the dash you currently have now, it just has an airbag on the passenger side.
                  sorry if thats a dumb question but im still new to the cb world
                  You only learn by asking.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

cool ill look in to findin one... cb's are scarce in the jy's here
                    SE's with intact dashes will be much harder to find than just a plain OEM dash. You could also use vinyl/plastic paint to paint your dash to your desired color.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

so none of the cb's other than the se came with a black dash... im kinda scepticle about the vinyl paint i have seen a few done that look really shitty..

Comment

so none of the cb's other than the se came with a black dash... im kinda scepticle about the vinyl paint i have seen a few done that look really shitty..
                        All years and trim levels of Cb's came with black dashes, it just depends on the interior color. Tan and gray have black dashes, not sure about any other interior color.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i have a black dash in my 91 EX but there is no airbag like the SE models. my interior came with black dash and tan cloth if that helps you any

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

cool thanks for the input ill be hitting the jy's tommorow

Comment

find the se dash, its amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X