Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Amber Corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caveman View Post
    why dont you use the stain glass paint and paint your corners amber
    from the inside or the outside?
    The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
    James 4:7
    Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
      apparently i need a password to acces that thread
      Look in the sticky. Thats where the password is. I would go for those JDM corners thats about how much cheap ebay corners will cost you.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
      BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
      SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
        Look in the sticky. Thats where the password is. I would go for those JDM corners thats about how much cheap ebay corners will cost you.
        what sticky?
        and which jdm corners?

Comment

There is a sticky in the classifieds section, you will see the password if you read it.

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
          SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

euro ambers
            ttlmotorsport.com/product.php?productid=18391&cat=1372&page=1
            jdm ambers
            jdmcarboy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_127_128_6 21_634&products_id=590

can you show me a pic of the jdm corners?
            The second pair, from JDMCarBoy.com, have reflectors.. to me, that's worth the extra few dollars, if they actually sell them with the reflectors.

-mak

PS: For that price, you should just grab the set of real JDM 9091 single socket corners from the classified section.. only $50ish shipped. You can then spray them amber, and have real amber colored JDM corners.. unless you have a 9293 CB7, then they wouldn't look right with your headlights.

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
            Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
            Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
            [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

There is a sticky in the classifieds section, you will see the password if you read it.
              ok i saw them, but theyre for a 90 91 and they dont really match the headlight

Comment

ok i saw them, but theyre for a 90 91 and they dont really match the headlight
                90/91 vs 92/93 = same exact shape . How do your headlights look?

Comment

90/91 vs 92/93 = same exact shape . How do your headlights look?
                  9091 and 9293 corners are pretty different. 9293 has a pretty heavy curve in the upper portion of the lens to match the 9293 headlights, where the 9091 corners do not.

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                  Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                  Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                  [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Originally posted by mak View Post
                    9091 and 9293 corners are pretty different. 9293 has a pretty heavy curve in the upper portion of the lens to match the 9293 headlights, where the 9091 corners do not.

-mak
                    Oh really? I thought the the curve by the grill was the only difference with the headlights. Guess im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by mak View Post

-mak
                      what he said, and also my headlights have lines accross and not those little whatever they are on the top and bottom, it will look ackward

Comment

just picked up some amber corners (with reflectors) today from JDMCarboy.com. I picked them up at the store for $35. Don't know if they're still in stock. Give them a call.

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                          Ive got ambers on the 4 door and clears on the coupe. Honestly, I prefer the amber. The coupe is getting blackhoused JDM one pieces anyway.
                          would you be willing to sell the clears lol i need one. i like them both i think it depends on the color of the car i have the a red cb, i thought the clears looked better but that's me.
                          kiss my grill
                          Members Ride

Comment

I agree with Joshs92ex
                            "Euro" = clear corner lights.
                            "JDM" = amber/orange corner lights

It also depends on the year your cb is because 90-91 are different from 92-93
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                            X