Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Amber Corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber Corners

hey guys i want to buy some amber corners for my cb, heres the thing, im not sure if theyre different types or shades. reason why i say this is because i saw these "euro amber" and i saw these jdm style amber. i dont know if you guys have heard or seen these and which are the "legit" ones if you may. there is also a difference in the price. the "euro" are $20 and the jdm are $35. help!
    The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
    James 4:7
    Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

"Euro" = clear corner lights.
    "JDM" = amber/orange corner lights.

There are no "legit" JDM amber corners. JDM 2-piece headlights came with clear corners.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Usually there the same I think, none of them are actual "JDM". Get the ones you think look better.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
      BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
      SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
        "Euro" = clear corner lights.
        "JDM" = amber/orange corner lights.

There are no "legit" JDM amber corners. JDM 2-piece headlights came with clear corners.
        euro ambers
        ttlmotorsport.com/product.php?productid=18391&cat=1372&page=1
        jdm ambers
        jdmcarboy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_127_128_6 21_634&products_id=590

can you show me a pic of the jdm corners?

Comment

Ive got ambers on the 4 door and clears on the coupe. Honestly, I prefer the amber. The coupe is getting blackhoused JDM one pieces anyway.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
          Traded with: Cb7xChun
          Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
          Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
          My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

mmm the joys of DIY crack em open get some stained glass paint. DIY and save like $20. btw in Japan they have One piece headlights (see CB7_Accord)

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
            And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
            Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

here is a set of real JDM corners http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130784

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
              SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                mmm the joys of DIY crack em open get some stained glass paint. DIY and save like $20. btw in Japan they have One piece headlights (see CB7_Accord)
                what do you mean save like $20? how much are jdm headlights? arent they like $200? spray paint is only 5 to 6 bucks a can.

well i saw some corners that are black housed. what about those? thats why i want to see what the jdm corners look like. i want to do black housing today. so i want to know what corners to throw on.
                heres the link for the black housed ones
                ttlmotorsport.com/product.php?productid=18390&cat=1372&page=1

Comment

Its hard to blackhouse corners! I attempted it and warped them and broke them trying to get them open.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
                    here is a set of real JDM corners http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130784
                    apparently i need a password to acces that thread

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                      They also have 2 pieces
                      NEW PSN
                      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
                        Its hard to blackhouse corners! I attempted it and warped them and broke them trying to get them open.
                        well check that link i left there. thos come black housed. i would never attempt black housing corners. lol

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
                          can you show me a pic of the jdm corners?
                          (True-BlueCB7's car)

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

not really a great pic. cant really see it.

Comment

why dont you use the stain glass paint and paint your corners amber
                              LIONS GARAGE

GARAGE*FRESH

Comment

Working...
                              X