Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Post Pics Colored Lugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
    itrs
    itrs?
    Still very new to cb7.

Comment

integra type r's=itr's
      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
        integra type r's=itr's
        Thank you guys

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
          x2 but mine are in red.

lummie what lugs you run under the C2's? i need to see what i can run under my replicas
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

..gold-metallic....

Originally posted by deevergote
            Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

I like the look of Lummie's and 604s, but i dont know about $120+.....

I like the extended look, like Kou's, but they look more pink than red.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

remember lug nuts also stop your wheels (that you paid more than 120 for from getting stolen). and rays are good but they are all almost the same on the security part. i would get those and then a set of mc gard (who cares if its mismatched) i dont as long as i get to keep my expensive wheels
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                  remember lug nuts also stop your wheels (that you paid more than 120 for from getting stolen). and rays are good but they are all almost the same on the security part. i would get those and then a set of mc gard (who cares if its mismatched) i dont as long as i get to keep my expensive wheels
                  left that out... the set comes with a set of locking nuts and key so it all matches... i believe its got an extra side to the nut and a notch in it... very discrete, again keeping it look as clean as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                    I like the extended look, like Kou's, but they look more pink than red.
                    Who cares.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                      lummie what lugs you run under the C2's? i need to see what i can run under my replicas
                      Don't remember the brand but they're open ended lock nuts from Pep Boys. I think they were $30. And the rest if the nuts are the stock open ended nut from my OEM EX wheels.
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Do they have to be on a car to post up?...i'll get a better pic tomorrow.

Blox extended lugs and studs.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I don't like my lugs showing
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                            Don't remember the brand but they're open ended lock nuts from Pep Boys. I think they were $30. And the rest if the nuts are the stock open ended nut from my OEM EX wheels.
                            so wait you used a set of locking nuts from pep boys and the stock nuts on the racing harts? i couldnt get my stock nut to go on. looks like i need to order some tuner lugs. and i wonder if the rays will fit behind the center cap i have

Comment

Working...
                            X