Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Spoiler ideas

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonystyle27 View Post
    lol wow i also have a large spoiler fetish. You are right they would take us out back and stone us.
    i dont really have that much of a problem with the ricer style as long as you can back the retarded looks up with retarded (the good retarded. like ridiculous) performance.
    if you cant, then you are just asking to get flamed for being a douche.

not like most of the body kits and wings do much for speed, but if you can go fast enough who cares how stupid you look right?

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by black sunshine
      thats looks good.....is that aftermarket?....any more pics?
      BMW flushy...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
        I like huge spoilers, but they're not accepted by society... oh well...

who cares what society thinks,do you not everyone else,I got the low profile dragstyle,

BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
          I have this one before I go oem flushy...

How rare are these? Because I saw one of these at the JY the other day. Looks good enough that I should have bought it even though I have an OEM flushmount. I didn't test fit it because they were closing and wanted me to leave already.

Also has anyone ever thought of using this one...?

I saw two of these and I test fitted it on a 240SX coupe, Cressida, and CB7. However because this one uses bolts down the middle I couldn't line it up to get a good picture. I would have to grind down the studs. The ones on the end can be used just like a CB7 flushmount, but I think it sticks out a bit past the thrunk line. I think no more than an inch on each side.

Just throwing out some ideas.
          ]

Comment

get a big effen supra spoiler..............jk jk never i would go flush mount or just a alluminum spoiler
            yes im 15, yes my car and i are the same age, and not now but soon i will smoke you

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
              Is that what Jesus would do?
              Why yes it is and Jesus would get a flushy lol. I also have a body kit and f1 fenders though lol. I'll change it eventually but for now i'm just screwing around and learning.
              Last edited by Brandoncb7; 03-04-2009, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
                who cares what society thinks,do you not everyone else,I got the low profile dragstyle,

i retract my previous statement unless this thing has a jet-turbine engine in it..................

IMO that is by far one of the most hideous cars (not just cb's. but CARS in general) i have ever laid eyes on.

not dissing the owner, cause if thats what gets you off then by all means proceed with what you like.

there is just no possible way i could ever appreciate that car from a visual standpoint. sorry.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

idk, I think a slammed accord with a clean bodykit can make a spoiler look good, not one like that though.

Comment

I'd go OEM. Specially because they are actually kind of useful(not performance-wise though), since they have the back brake LED light on them.
                    But if you want to go cheap, I'd go for the Ebay M3 style lip.
                    Accord 93 LX: H23 intake mani, Ebay short ram, P12 ecu, Full exhaust. Lots of noise... and that's about it, just noise. LOL
                    Mazdapeed MX-5 04: Begi Intake, Forge BOV, Ebay FMIC. Whoooooooosh... Phhhff!

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                      Get one of these bad boys

The ultra extra JDM downforce coefficient should give you like 20 HP.

/sarcasm

^ lol

i say no spoiler man , but if you must try oem .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                      - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
                        i retract my previous statement unless this thing has a jet-turbine engine in it..................

IMO that is by far one of the most hideous cars (not just cb's. but CARS in general) i have ever laid eyes on.

not dissing the owner, cause if thats what gets you off then by all means proceed with what you like.

there is just no possible way i could ever appreciate that car from a visual standpoint. sorry.
                        the cars not bad at all,nothing paint and changing a few things couldn't fix......btw it is a theme car,and its one of a kind, its not supposed to be a jdm ricer......this car was meant to be taken with a sense of humour,and if you can't see that,then...well...your dum

when will you "jdm" wanabes learn?.....theres more to life,then just jdm rice

Comment

i have a m3 style trunk lip spoiler, bought it for like 30bux just like the other m3 spolier pictured in this thread, havnt got a chance to install it yet but its gonna look bomb

its for people who have a love/hate relationship with spoilers

also in regards to a last comment about big ass spoliers...they are not a problem so long as your car can go atleast 300+ km/h and needs one to risk the effect of flying in the air like an air plane then yes...get one of those spoiler lol
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

I run w/out spoiler, but OEM is best looking,- my opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by black sunshine View Post
                              the cars not bad at all,nothing paint and changing a few things couldn't fix......btw it is a theme car,and its one of a kind, its not supposed to be a jdm ricer......this car was meant to be taken with a sense of humour,and if you can't see that,then...well...your dum

when will you "jdm" wanabes learn?.....theres more to life,then just jdm rice
                              im dumb AND have no sense of humor 'cause i dont like the way this car looks?

thats rich.

just cause my car doesnt look like a fuckin spaceship or in spongebobs case a submarine does it make it any less one of a kind than most others on this site.

Comment

spyder wing

i have seen a cb with it and it's not to ricy. just giving you an idea.

MOVING TO BACK FLORIDA IN 2 WEEKS. CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK OVER THERE.

Comment

Working...
                                X