Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

another corner light question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another corner light question

ive already searched,and found a thread from 05(i think) but it wasnt very helpful,anyway,i just bought some smoked amber corner lights to replace my broken ones,i am usually good wih figuring stuff like this out,but i cant figure out how to take off the old corner lights,its a 93 cb7,any help would be appreciated
    www.ctdrag.com

94 DEL SOL SI

Originally posted by INJEN200 View Post
    ive already searched,and found a thread from 05(i think) but it wasnt very helpful,anyway,i just bought some smoked amber corner lights to replace my broken ones,i am usually good wih figuring stuff like this out,but i cant figure out how to take off the old corner lights,its a 93 cb7,any help would be appreciated
    pop the hood, undo the 1 screw, and pull hard towards the front of the car...

Comment

are you serious, there's one screw, then it comes out.
      My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
        are you serious, there's one screw, then it comes out.
        Correct.
        You also have to unplug the bulbs, but that's no big deal.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

well damn thats easy enough,i just got my cb7 so im new to them,im more intune with crx,civic,and integras
          www.ctdrag.com

94 DEL SOL SI

Comment

well damn thats easy enough,i just got my cb7 so im new to them,im more intune with crx,civic,and integras
            I just have to know. Have you even looked under your hood at the light you are talking about?
            My Honda

Comment

Sometimes it is hard to get a grip on the light when pulling it out as it is held in by a "clip" thingy (I dont know what to call it), so you can maybe use a flathead screwdriver to carefully pry/wedge it out. Of course this is after you remove that screw.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

I just have to know. Have you even looked under your hood at the light you are talking about?
                sure havent,and the light im talking about isnt under the hood,its a corner light,if your gonna have a smartass remark,you might wanna send it toward one of the newer honda guys,im a newb when it comes to cb7's,ill admit,but im not nw when it coms to all around honda/acura
                www.ctdrag.com

94 DEL SOL SI

Comment

Don't be an ass.
                  He asked a simple question, which was answered.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

sure havent,and the light im talking about isnt under the hood,its a corner light,if your gonna have a smartass remark,you might wanna send it toward one of the newer honda guys,im a newb when it comes to cb7's,ill admit,but im not nw when it coms to all around honda/acura

All i'm saying is all you gotta do is open the hood and you woulda answered your own question. And I'm a noob as well, but damn, give us noobs some kind of credit.
                    My Honda

Comment

All i'm saying is all you gotta do is open the hood and you woulda answered your own question. And I'm a noob as well, but damn, give us noobs some kind of credit.
                      was that first remark necessary when the question was already answered??? ALSO, seeing that your in CALI, did you think that maybe since its -1246328964 degrees in the Northeast, and we have 12049783098 feet of snow falling on us, maybe its not as easy to go outside in your thong flip flops and wife beater and look under the hood...

Comment

sarcasm is hard to get across in text, and no, it wasn't necessary. And FYI, today is a little cooler than usual, it's 70, so no wife beater today!!.

INJEN, my bad if i offended you.
                        My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                          was that first remark necessary when the question was already answered??? ALSO, seeing that your in CALI, did you think that maybe since its -1246328964 degrees in the Northeast, and we have 12049783098 feet of snow falling on us, maybe its not as easy to go outside in your thong flip flops and wife beater and look under the hood...
                          I'm sorry, but THAT just made my day!! LMAO
                          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

lol its all good guys,and the reason i didnt go out and look was because,we got about inches of snow,and then some more rain on top of that
                            im not so new when it comes to internet forums,so i know how to play the game
                            www.ctdrag.com

94 DEL SOL SI

Comment

the corner light..is held in by the one screw right..and after u unscrew it..all u have to do is grab the one end and the other end of it just so u have it and pull it towards you towards ur body and after a long bit of tugging ( tug it hard their ur old corners u dont need em ) ull eventually get it to pop out..because what is holding them in bascially, is a plastic screw almost like device connected into a plastic holder, which u just pull out hard and it should take it out of the screw. or like they suggested, find a flathead and shove it thru closest to the plastic screw and start chuckin a way a bit.. and it should pop right out and disconnect the bulb n replace with new smoked ambers..

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
                              out of the game for now but looking

Comment

Working...
                              X