Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

need opinion for 19" in my 93 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19s............ all the way

Comment

19s on a cb7 just look goofy and disproportional.

Comment

im rollin 18 inch katanas with around a 5inch drop, they dont rub and ive hit many potholes and no damage

USDM as F$CK

Comment

19" are too big for the CB7

I had 19" on my Lexus SC300

.: CaioCK :.
          '93 Honda Accord LX (CB7)
          '02 Mini Cooper S (R53)
          '01 Honda S2000 (AP1 = R.I.P.)

Comment

i have 18s and 19s on my car at the same time... and i love em

my ride

Comment

my friend has a 93 wagon with 20's and it looks hot

Comment

I had 18's my 95 accord air bagged and I loved them before I wrecked the car. Now that I have my cb7 I bought 18's and plan on wrapping 215/40's on them. I really don't think the road noise is horrible on them, I mean I did hear a lil more road noise then the oem tires. But what do you expect when your going with a smaller sidewall.

Comment

i think it pritty much depends on the rim you get and how the color of your rims goes with your carr. even tho rims arnt really that hard to match lol. I have always been a sucker for lower cars with big crome. VIP lol.

Comment

19's look sick on cb's im def gonna find a set for mine
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

I'm running 18 by 8 on mine they're racing harts and lowered my ride 1.5 on tein springs
                      It rides great my tires are 225/40/18 I just batted the fenders and that was it
                      from this

Comment

Mine came with 18's on it already. They didn't look to bad but they're definitely getting downsized to go with my plans better.

Comment

Working...
                        X