Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

red/clear tail lghts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red/clear tail lghts

Alright, so i was searching for a thread on how difficult it is to swap taillights, and i could not find one. So, Im asking yall for some info on the difficulty level, or maybe even the steps
    Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!

..4 10mm bolts that hold the tails in, their inside the trunk one in each corner actually

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

look at them. seriously. thats all it takes. open your trunk and look at your taillights. you can see everything you need to do to change them. if your too lazy to do that then nobody here is going to put forth the effort to tell you the steps.

here are your steps

open your trunk
      unplug and remove the bulbs
      find the bolts
      remove the bolts
      remove the tail lights
      put in the new stuff and replace everything

this might be too much for you though. i see you cant even post in the right section of the forum. be sure your not removing your headlights instead. that would be bad.

Comment

take it easy mates. i went to beginner appearance and found this >>

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=16550

didnt have time to go through it all but hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
          ..4 10mm bolts that hold the tails in, their inside the trunk one in each corner actually
          Thnx Breezie you da best!!
          Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!

Comment

Try not to overtighten , aftermarket studs breaks easily.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
              look at them. seriously. thats all it takes. open your trunk and look at your taillights. you can see everything you need to do to change them. if your too lazy to do that then nobody here is going to put forth the effort to tell you the steps.

here are your steps

open your trunk
              unplug and remove the bulbs
              find the bolts
              remove the bolts
              remove the tail lights
              put in the new stuff and replace everything

this might be too much for you though. i see you cant even post in the right section of the forum. be sure your not removing your headlights instead. that would be bad.

It is for people like you that beginners might think that the entire cb7 community is a bunch of assholes. Your reply's are not funny, helping, or wanted. I would recommend that you not even post needless shit like this, and try to be a bit helpful... But you probably don't even care.. And yes I have met some nice people from jersey its not impossible to do. The problem is that I have not had my car for over a month, My dad rear ended me while I was at his house, and I did not choose to go through the insurance, he said that he would pay for the damage cash, so thats what im waiting for, unfortunately I cant simply walk outside, and see what it would take, so i figured a quick post would help me out quite a bit. Now that I got the answer that i needed i will buy myself a set. Thnx to all of you
              Last edited by NoRice84; 12-29-2008, 06:27 PM.
              Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!

Comment

Moved to the proper section.

Yes, this is the Beginner Forum, but that doesn't mean you should just post things wherever you want. Use some sense and post in the correct sections, please. People that don't seem to care where they post, or how they demand a list of instructions, tend to irritate the older members.

I won't ban here, because even though he's being a dick, Jonas is right. And he DID answer your question more thoroughly than anyone else.

NoRice84, please resize your sig, or it will be removed permanently. I suggest you read the rules.

And please don't bash Jersey again. I don't appreciate it.

Comment

It's already been answered thoroughly by Jonas.

Honestly, on a scale of 1-10... it's at most a 2.
                  I only say that because I had 3 rusted nuts that were a PITA to get off.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I will also say that I reopened this thread. It was properly locked by a moderator, but I find it unfair to say something to the OP without giving them a chance to respond. I unlocked it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      Moved to the proper section.

Yes, this is the Beginner Forum, but that doesn't mean you should just post things wherever you want. Use some sense and post in the correct sections, please. People that don't seem to care where they post, or how they demand a list of instructions, tend to irritate the older members.

I won't ban here, because even though he's being a dick, Jonas is right. And he DID answer your question more thoroughly than anyone else.

NoRice84, please resize your sig, or it will be removed permanently. I suggest you read the rules.

And please don't bash Jersey again. I don't appreciate it.
                      Alright, i did post in the wrong section, and i do apologize for it, and its not the first time that a beginner "hints the section" has posted in the wrong area.but jonas has been a dick on more than one occasion, i guess that i just finally got fed up with it. The sig has been fixed, and I was not bashing on jersey. My father is from jersey, I was just saying that I have met some nice people from jersey, if that offends you im sorry, but i have heard more things to get offended about
                      Last edited by NoRice84; 12-30-2008, 03:08 PM.
                      Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!

Comment

yep a couple bolts and boom...fairly easy mate hopefully everything lines up fine since it was rear ended depending on the severity.

Comment

Cake. And i didnt know what i was doing when i put mine on either.

The only thing i have to say is, be careful with the little black-headed nuts. Mine were very brittle and i felt like if i tightened them too hard, id strip them.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                          X