Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Here... Qick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here... Qick Question

What's up guys? I just picked up a 91 accord dx last week. I love it. it's completely stock (for now).

my question is: is my car supposed to have a p.s. mirror? the guy i bought the car from said, it didn't come with one from the factory. It has a block off plate so i'm not doubting him just curious.

AFAIK, no accords came with a pass side mirror block off, crx hf's did, and other high mileage cars like the civic cx/hx, unless it's some weird canadian thing...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

That seems odd... I doubt that it would come like that. But just because I've never seen or heard of it doesn't mean anything. Try google.
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
        AFAIK, no accords came with a pass side mirror block off, crx hf's did, and other high mileage cars like the civic cx/hx, unless it's some weird canadian thing...
        i thought that too... but i have the original owner's manual and dealer warranty etc etc and it was bought in Tennessee...

Comment

i think the base model DX didnt come with a ps mirror, it's normal

no big deal tho to get another one and put it on, only 3 bolts

Comment

Originally posted by cb95spd View Post
            i think the base model DX didnt come with a ps mirror, it's normal
            Correct. It's a normal thing. The passenger side mirror on the DX was an option. It's actually pretty rare to find one without a mirror. Nice pickup.

Originally posted by accordaffair
            We never got the DX up here.
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

DX models did not have a passenger side mirror standard. It was an option, or something added after the fact. My DX didn't have one either.

Comment

ha i took off a power mirror to put on a dx block off plate
                OHIO CB7'S #11
                SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by cb95spd View Post
                  it's normal no big deal tho to get another one and put it on, only 3 bolts
                  yeah i know, i might not bother though. i'm already used to it... somewhat.

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                  Nice pickup.
                  thanks chief

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
                  ha i took off a power mirror to put on a dx block off plate
                  did u get one of those after market broadway mirrors to help u see better on that side? because i was thinking about that as an option. i like the way it looks w/o the passenger side mirror.

Comment

na i can see fine, i might get a broadway mirror eventually if i get bored and have extra money haha but na its really alright once youre used to it
                    OHIO CB7'S #11
                    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Working...
                    X