Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

OEM Flushmount Spotted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM Flushmount Spotted!!

i saw one today.

watched it park and drop her kid off.

its a local lady in her 40's.
    she cant possibly be in that much need for her little gem.

next time i see her im gonna offer her my first born for that thing.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

She most likely wont take your offer. Ppl are like that. You try to give them money for something they didnt pay for and they look at you like this and wonder why you want it. Then say "no."

Thats when you follow a bitch, DO WORK and rip that fucker off.

Of course, you could save yourself the trip, hassle and being seen and just do the "follow/remove" bit.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Or, you could find some old, beat up piece of shit truck, plow into her, doing front end damage, wait for it to go to the wrecking yard, MAJOR SCORE!!

Comment

Nah, the truck will cost ya. If you're careful, quiet and dont break it upon removal...

You're golden.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

how would u remove it. is there screws cuz ive seen one and i want it too. the car has been sittin for years.ive passed by it a couple of times and i stopped one day. but jus looked..

Backyard Customs
          Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
          why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
          Building Fund: $0
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

Crowbar...??

You could try your key or some sort of "unlocking" device. Enter trunk. Voila!

I totally wouldnt do this on my own. Im just throwing out suggestions.

Comment

Hope I catch one of you scumbags trying something like this on my ride.
              Maybe you can give it a second try if you get out of the hospital.
              Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

i want it sooo bad.i never offered cash.but i dont want to offer, get a no, and then rob the guy

Backyard Customs
                Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
                why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
                Building Fund: $0
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

Chill out Old School.

-I'M- only kidding. Id make them a decent offer and if they said no, id leave it at that.

If the car had been sitting, id definitely make an offer.

Comment

i really like the truck idea.

in the meanwhile i might have to go for one of those $20 m3 style ebay lips.

they look pretty nice.
                    there are a few guys on here that have them.

ohhh but the OEM is sooooo sexy.......drool........

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Sorry can't read your replies as the ones who thought it was a good idea to steal are permanently on my ignore list.
                      Be happy I'm not a MOD or you would be permanently baned.
                      This is not the first time I have seen this kind of stuff in CB TUNER fourms.
                      I just put the idiots permanently on my ignore list, hope others will do the same.

Comment

Bash on me all u want but wats an OEM flushmount?

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                          I just put the idiots permanently on my ignore list, hope others will do the same.
                          Well that is pointless, wouldnt you want to know when an idiot is planning to steal your car?

Just joking, I too feared that they were being serious but we just have to take what anyone says on the internet with a grain of salt and not jump to conclusions too quickly.

back on topic:
                          I get excited whenever I see a flushy driving about. I've probably seen about half a dozen, 2 of which I have bought.
                          Bought the one on my car for $120, and the other one for $200 and sold later for $300. The market for a flushy isnt what it used to be with the replica present and all but I'm not angry as I dont plan on selling it ever.

I bought the 2nd one on christmas eve because the person lived next to my little brother's friend and I'd always pick him up on weekends. I never had tools to take off the flushy or money with me so I never bothered. one day I said "screw it" and got my tools, went to the bank and pulled out $150. I knocked on the neighbor's door and asked about the flushy. They had no idea what I was talking about until they came outside and I pointed at it. I offered $150 and they wanted me to buy the car . He said $200 or no deal and started walking back in the house and turning off the lights. I said "OK! Let me goto the bank and get more money." I came back and the lights were all off, I think they were scared of me aha. I banged on the door and they peeped through the window and I showed them the roll of (10) 20s I had and they happily opened the door and I got to work with my 10mm extended socket and ratchet at about 10pm in the middle of the night.

It was christmas for them and me!

Sold that one to a member in socal for $300. Wasnt trying to make a fortune off of it, and was helping another member out.

1st flushy: Some lowered accord with 20" wheels full of mexicans - tan
                          2nd flushy: I bought it - grey
                          3rd flushy: Out of state plates from oregon - brown
                          4th flushy: I bought it -black
                          5th flushy: At a gas station near a mall - black
                          6th flushy: at a tire shop place the same day I sold my 2nd one but they wouldnt give me his number and the guy never responded to my note on his windshield - black
                          7th flushy: PAINT MATCHED white 4 door heading to the beach, opposite direction of me coming back from the beach.
                          Last edited by ikayto; 10-27-2008, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                            Well that is pointless, wouldnt you want to know when an idiot is planning to steal your car?
                            Allready know.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                              Sorry can't read your replies as the ones who thought it was a good idea to steal are permanently on my ignore list.
                              Be happy I'm not a MOD or you would be permanently baned.
                              This is not the first time I have seen this kind of stuff in CB TUNER fourms.
                              well.

i guess its good your not a MOD cuz i'm off to steal the car and claim my flushmount!!!

HA!!

Comment

Working...
                              X