Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

JDM One Piece Headligths

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM One Piece Headligths

Hello Hello!

I've read all the thread about JDM Headlight but i still have some question but i didn't had 30 post so im not able to ask it in the other section so anyway, there it is.

I got a set of one piece JDM 90-91 headlights last week for REALLY cheap and in really good condition.

But i didn't get all the "parts". I only get 1 chrome trim, tht's why i got it for really cheap. I've made a good deal with the seller, saying that i'll never be able to find only 1 trim alone.

So, i already ask the dealer and some friend in France/Belgium but they can't find the trim. My question is simple,

SOMEONE HERE, ON THIS FORUM, IS ABLE TO HAVE THE ONE I MISS? OR MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMEONE ABLE TO FIND IT?

I think they are still good looking without the chrome trim but i think they look better with, so please someone, help me!!

actually they look better without the chrome trim, i wouldnt sweat it.

Comment

i have a spare 90-91 jdm headlight with the trim.

would have to buy the whole thing, if you want the trim.

Comment

is this the passenger side that you have?
        If yes, what is your price?

Comment

unsure

shipping to quebec would be extreme though.

Comment

well, can you take a look? I mean, the price for the headlight AND the shipping please.

Also, we have another question.

The H1 Bulb that goes in, on the headlight, they have H1 bulb with 2 connectors at the back.

When I go to the local auto parts store, EVERY H1 bulb only have 1 connector at the back...... WTF??!?? Do I am crazy or did I miss something?

Tnx all!

Comment

Junkyard should have them, or the dealer should be able to get one in for you if you have the part number or Know the chassis # of the car it came off, Just remember no WTB's or selling in the beginner sections
              Btw I have to ask, Whats the meaning behind the name Kiwi

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

why are two ppl responding to my post lol, same person

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  why are two ppl responding to my post lol, same person
                  You shouldn't be encouraging them anyway by offering parts for sale.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                  X